Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first number! well sortof

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey i got my first number, but im pretty pissed off at myself, and i know why.

first of all, i go to the youth club every friday, and today these two girls came who i thought, hey....maybe? Don Juan time, later on in the evening my friends andy john being the complete AFCs they are went over to her and told her that i really fancied her, anyway i thought hell there goes my chances, but she replied better than expected and asked me out, so i thought hey ok then. So i went over to say yes, but i gave her my number...mistake. i didn't get her number....mistake. an while i was talking to her my voice totally squealed, and i was acting nervous as hell, what the fukc!, anyway my friends again being afcs kept on trying to put me on the spot all the time, i was like hey guys come on, i don't need your help! which led me to getting two short conversations with her, God! i can't believe i made some bad mistake, i'm pretty sure she aint gonna ring me back, but hey that doesn't matter although i did it totally wrong, i gained helluva lot more confidence, experience, and i know some things that other people don't, is there anything else i messed up on so i wont do it again?

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you didn't actually get a number, did you?

No worries, it's already good that you can give it to experience if nothing else. So I guess, here's a shot at breaking it down for ya:

thought, hey....maybe? Don Juan time

Strive to eliminate "DJ time" because it shouldnt' be a switch that you flip on and off-- like many guys here will say, with practice it becomes natural ( you shouldn't go into DJ mode, you should LIVE in it)

they[friends] are went over to her and told her that i really fancied her

wtf slap them. don't let some 3rd person introduce you, DO IT YOURSELF. so slap them or next time you wanna sarge, ditch them. I know it's harsh but they'll ruin it every time.

So i went over to say yes, but i gave her my number...mistake. i didn't get her number....mistake.

Yeah glad you see it. From this point you should rap it up within 30-60 seconds. Accept her offer with C+F, provide the illusion that you're busy, tell her (dont ask) to give you her number so you can get back to her with details. Then bounce.

Where does this leave you? Ball is in your court, number is in your pocket, and she in in your hands. Hope this helps :D

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh that helps alot, i think i kinda left the ball in her court last night

Reaction score
don't sweat it kid. fvcked up **** like that happens all the time. that's nothing to worry about, just remember to get HER DAMN DIGITS!! And don't call too soon. ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff ruff!!

OH ANOTHER THING, what the fvck is up with those guys you were hanging with, they are very immature and if you hang with them a lot, especially around areas with hot females, they could fvck with your chances.. but don't completely ditch em either.

ALL YOU NEED IS YOURSELF!