Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first kiss ever

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
I day3'd a girl today. We played pool. I can't figure her out. She didn't seem to be having much fun (I think she might just be really reserved? She's maybe a HB5 if that). I tried to kino her (arm around shoulders, high five, etc) a few times but she just wasn't into it, I could tell.

Well, as we walked out, I offered her my arm and we walked arm in arm for a block. Then we held hands. I walked her to her car, and she offered to drive me to mine. When we arrived at my car, I looked her in the eyes and asked if she wanted to kiss me. She said she hated that question, but I kind of moved in and she kissed me. Wow, I had no idea kissing was like that. It probably went on for a minute or two. I'm sure I was really bad at it, I tried to mimic her lip motions with my own but I can't have been good. Well, we kind of just finished. I said "looks like you wanted to after all" and she gave a nervous laugh and said it was awkward. I said "no, it's not awkward" and then told her I had fun tonight and we should get together again. Then I got out.

So, that's the report of my first kiss I ever had.

As I said, I can't figure her out. She wasn't receptive to kino or anything, but she did kiss me for a long time, not just a peck.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, but this is the mature forum. Are you 25 or over?

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I remember my first kiss... couldn't keep my boner down for the longest... ha ha... and my best jack-off session I believe...

2nd Base is just around the corner bruh... ;)

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first kiss was when I was 16, sitting in the back row of a movie theater. I turned to say something to my date, and she just grabbed me and jammed her tongue down my throat.

My first kiss with my wife was on our first date. I told her that she seemed really nervous, and she said she was. So I just leaned in and kissed her, and said "Does that help any?". Nope, it made her more nervous, heh, but at least she was nervous and horny at that point :)

CoolRunning

Don Juan
Reaction score
manbearpig said:
Cool man, but this is the mature forum. Are you 25 or over?
Sadly yes.

Anyone have any advice for what this girl's thing might be, I suspect that since she's not all that great looking, she might not be very forward and waiting for me to do all the work?

Any tips on how to kiss?

JC9

Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolRunning,

What was your attitude during the date? Girls are very reactive, so if you were nervous and unsure it will likely carry over to her.

If you sit there thinking about how to apply kino, then go touch her arm you can be sure she feels that it's not natural.

Asking them if they want to kiss you isn't a good idea when your dating someone, although I've heard people like it for getting quick kiss closes during a PU situation. However, it got you your first kiss so it's all good.

For kissing technique? Just start slow, and keep the kisses somewhat soft. Girls will kiss you the way they want to be kissed, so if you can relax and be in tune with that you will adapt quickly. One good basic rule though is to not go for full on open mouth w/ tongue kissing, often called deep or passionate kissing right at first. Deep kissing is a form of physical escalation, so you switch to that once they are getting hot from the normal kissing and kino, you start with it before they are getting turned on and you're sunk.

And don't stress it to much, once you let go of your nervousness a bit it will be very natural and you'll pick it up quick. Think of it like this, even though it's corny as hell. You are their pleasure guide, but to be a good guide you need to learn the terrain and climate. When you kiss, does she let out a soft moan when you kiss or bite her lower lip? Does her body lean into you when you run the your finger along her ear?

I've never understood really why some guys don't like kissing and foreplay, you get to learn all the girls buttons and use them as you like. You watch the girl just melt under you, and it's a beautiful thing.

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolRunning said:
Sadly yes.
Don't mean to down ya or anything- but I'm 18 and I must say that doesn't give me a lot of hope, lol.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've never kissed a woman before this one, I'm guessing you're quite inexperienced with the whole dating thing. Were you a bit nervous during the date? If you were, it was probably showing.

Nothing to worry about though. Dating gets easier the more you do it. This chick was a stepping stone that will help you along with your experience. The first kiss feels like a great triumph, and you never forget it. I got mine when I was 15.

Girls will kiss you the way they want to be kissed, so if you can relax and be in tune with that you will adapt quickly.
I agree 100%. You'll get better the more you kiss, and the more you copy what they do. I hope she didn't taste like 5hit, because that's what my first kiss tasted like!

dr_devious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work man, not textbook but you got the kiss. Its best not to ask for a kiss, try looking into the girls eyes when you are sat close, if they move in they wanna snog!

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dr_devious said:
Good work man, not textbook but you got the kiss. Its best not to ask for a kiss, try looking into the girls eyes when you are sat close, if they move in they wanna snog!

it is good to ask for the kiss only when you have known the girl for a short amount of time but she is giving you many indications of interests.
do a search about Mystery's kiss close. it will come in handy becuase it is rejection proof.