Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My first experience with Europe: An Overview

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past 9 days, I've been in Budapest, Hungary; Vienna, Austria; and Prague, Czech Republic.

First, I must say that I have never seen such architectural beauty and social decorum in my entire life. The layout of the cities was surreal. You would find behemoth cathedrals and palaces integrated into urban neighborhoods and amazingly, it all blended perfectly.

Some interesting discoveries -

-Their toilets have much better designs than ours, and their public stalls are great in that you don't see/hear the people taking a number 2 around you.
-In Hungary, people drink club soda, so when you go to a a restuarant, you have to specify whether you want "gas" or normal water. Similarly, water is expensive as hell.
-Vast areas of open field and park areas compliment high-rise buildings. It's gorgeous.
-American food tastes better, but Europeans have sensible serving sizes, and buffets where you pay by the plate. As a result, people there rarely throw away uneaten food.
-The price on clothing is exorbitant. I found that the only places where I could afford to spend money were in the flea markets, the supermarket, and the restuarants. Regular t-shirts in "classy" stores were upwards of 80 dollars.
-They love McDonalds and KFC chicken strips.
-Europeans smoke a lot more.
-European ice cream is delicious!! It is incredibly thick, creamy, and fragrant.
-I bought absinthe at the airport :) (I'm 17).
-Although hailed as a music capital, Vienna's art culture is slowly declining. My tour was for musical puposes, and I found that the kids there were much more interested in modernizing and westernizing than delving in the arts.
-The museums and public buildings are unreal.
-Vienna is almost like California. The diversity there is amazing.
-Prague has the best shopping area ever and the best hot dog stand in the very middle. For about 1 US dollar, you get a huge grilled sausage slabbed into a fresh cut bun.

Now, on the girls -
THe women in Vienna and Prague are gorgeous. Surprisingly, there are quite a few in Hungary as well, although the people there don't speak much English. The women have fcking gorgeous hair, delicious eyes, and are much more respectable than American women. They're mature, modest, polite, and independent. I love how you can go out late at night and see beautiful women walking alone. They are very receptive and sophisticated - a nice contrast to the talkative, superficial American ones. Even at the airport, you would see 18 yr old blonde hotties working as receptionists and flight attendants. I slept through a 2 hr flight from prague to frankfurt, but as I was getting off I noticed that all 3 attendants were smoking hot, so I made sure to thank and say goodbye to each one. European women are so

I really loved spending time in Europe, and despite the limited food/fruits, cold weather, and lack of environmental diversity, I really believe that Europe has quite a few improvements over the United States. THe sophistication, girls, and beautiful city layouts really blow California away. I fully recommend a visit to Europe to anyone who has not yet done so. It has really opened up my perspectives of the world and different cultures. Within a little more than a week, I've felt internal stimulation like no other. Coming back, I feel enlightened, matured, revitalized.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a trot round Britain, you may have to revise some of your observations as we are supposed to be Europeans too, but I'm not so sure.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
brits are like retarded americans

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Their toilets have much better designs than ours, and their public stalls are great in that you don't see/hear the people taking a number 2 around you.
When I was in Italy and France almost a decade ago they had those things that werent toilets but you squat above them its like a hole in the ground. I wouldnt call that better designed.

So what about the British women? They like American guys? I'll be heading there in a year. Most likely London area

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After being round the world a couple of times myself, including Europe and the US (mainly California). I have to agree!

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dating a girl from France right now, and she is definitely the sweetest person I've ever gone out with. At the same time she is also one of the most creative, intelligent and open-minded. And her voice sounds like Bjork's! :p