Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Experience with PEDs

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been working out on average of 6 days a week for 3 years, with about 4-5 month long breaks spread out, and not always in consecutive 4 week stints (sometimes 4 weeks off in 6 or so).

I was dumb and at 18, only 6 monts into working out, I took 2 4 week cycles on DMZ in a 10 week span (I know, I know). Gained 20lbs the first cycle (I started at 125lbs before lifting at 6'0"). The second cycle maybe gained 3-5 lbs because I was super shut down. PCT'ed with Arimistane and other natural stuff (all I has access to).

I started taking SARMs about a year in. I've taken them all and lost mass from cutting a lot. I've probably gained about 20lbs in a year and a half of use. I always cycled off and then back on appropriately.

I took a cycle of 1-testosterone Cypionate (dihydroboldenone aka DHB, it was sold to me under the guise of regular test c) 300mg / wk, dianabol 50mg / day, and Test C 400mg / wk. i gained about 10lbs because I only cycled 6-7 weeks but made insane strength gains. My situation forced me into not being able to PCT except for a little MK-2866. I took 10mg a day of that for 2 weeks, then 10mg EOD for 2 weeks, then 10mg every third day for 12 days. My strength actually soared sky high off cycle and on the Ostarine.

Sex drive was fantastic on test, but I was taking the 1-Test and dbol only for the first 2-3 weeks before i got the test and i could not get it up for the life of me (the girls didn't like that). A week after introducing the test it was fixed. I must say, being on the testosterone I was so social, calm, LESS angry than ever before in my adult life, and confident/ alpha. I put a lot of people in their place who gave me sh!t in a respectable way, where they where shut up without much effort or ugliness.

I am a huge believer in test. I've been off for over 9 weeks and have experienced no side effects of estrogen increase besides bacne. I'm really lucky and was planning a PCT of clomid and HCG, plus an AI if needed but I moved away from my source suddenly.

You guys ever used? Share your experiences!

By the way, I lost no weight post cycle. I'm now 190lbs at 11% BF I'd say. My profile pic is from today. My lifts are 425 S, 455 D, 275B (my incline is my strength, it's just as strong as flat bench).

U

user43770

Your shoulders are huge. They help with the incline, I'm sure.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never really run anything heavy except epistane, ostarine and 11-oxo.

Epistane made me jump from above average in shape to reasonably strong and built altought it worked more on strenght and endurance than mass ofc.

Ostarine didnt really made much in terms of strenght and size but gave me great endurance to the point that I could increase volume sensibly without feeling tired or fatigued.

11-oxo cant really say in terms of weight room cause I started taking while training MMA and lifting, I can say that its great for body recomp cause I'm eating dirty yet I still look the same compared to when I was eating cleang and lifting only, 11-oxo basically made me able to withstand incredible amount of stress with no conseguences.

Have to say that violent sports somehow boost my natural test so it could be the case, I feel the same as u descrive much more calm and in control with no anger except that a slight intentional provocation puts me in an instant ready and willing to fight mode.

So I would say that those are all light stuff and none of them gave me suppression except for some with ostarine, noticed my libido to drop and my cvm be less abundant and more liquid.

If I had to suggest one would be 11-oxo to someone looking to DO MORE STUFF not getting bigger.

Btw I also run formeron before it was banned and dried me up, amazing for face definition and overall bloating.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So skinny people like me who are trying to put on some muscle with the whey protein are wasting our time and money? I see all these youtube guys like AtheleneX etc claim to do it naturally but I think it's BS.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So skinny people like me who are trying to put on some muscle with the whey protein are wasting our time and money? I see all these youtube guys like AtheleneX etc claim to do it naturally but I think it's BS.
In order to get bigger you need to eat more calories than the ones you burn, its no about picking the right nutrient if you fail in terms on quantity.