Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My ex is driving me crazy

Wicked

Reaction score
Hi I’m 26 and broke up with my gf of 4 years. I went no contact and blocked her from everywhere and I have no intention of going back to her because I am tired of her bs.

she has gone bat **** crazy and has been writing me emails everyday, if that did not work she got my name permanently tattooed right in front of her arm. She has been calling my cousin and telling him that she will die if I don’t talk to her. He is scared and I’m scared because she had once attempted suicide before. I broke no contact hoping I could make her understand that it won’t work but she insists that she will keep loving me forever and nothing would change that.

while I’m writing this I am very anxious and it is 4am here. She called me now multiple times asking me to come to her place which is other side of town because she is vomiting blood and can’t call anyone else, I got really angry because she has been saying the same thing for a while and not doing anything about it.I asked her to call her father and got very angry asking her to call him first and why me.

It’s been more then a month after the breakup but now I’m getting real scared and I’m tired and don’t know what to do.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you have any suicide prevention hotline or community psychiatric resources in your country, notify them about her…
Break NC again and she won’t quit her fear act.

M

member160292

As Billtx said, DO NOT BREAK NO CONTACT

This chick will ruin you if you let her back in

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being manipulated by a psycho, she's lying.

Pretend she doesn't exist, any validation from you will reset the countdown to her leaving you alone. Eventually she'll find someone else to suck the life out of.

It's a pity people like this can't be committed. They're good for nothing but misery and destruction.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Get her family involved or friend and tell them she needs help. If you’re in the US call you police non emergency line and let them know what’s happening. If the cops show up for a welfare check she might get shake. To the point where she’ll leave you alone. Also consider a temporary restraining order.

Hopefully a friend or family member can help her, because she needs it.

As has been said stay clear of her.

You're being manipulated by a psycho, she's lying.

Pretend she doesn't exist, any validation from you will reset the countdown to her leaving you alone. Eventually she'll find someone else to suck the life out of.

It's a pity people like this can't be committed. They're good for nothing but misery and destruction.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Wicked
I had an ex that threatened suicide when I didn't respond too. I always called her when she mentioned this stuff and calmed her down (or so I thought). I was fairly naive, it was my first LTR. Then one day I was at another girls house (just a friend) and got one of these suicide texts. The friend said I shouldn't respond and that the ex was just messing with me. I decided to try it, and about 24 hours after her scare tactics and me not responding, she started sending hateful abusive texts, obviously pissed that she didn't get the results she wanted. That cemented in my mind that she was a psycho manipulating me for attention with suicide scares.

Let a hotline know as others have suggested, but otherwise do NOT talk to her. There are tons of healthy women out there, you can't fix her, she has to do it herself. By responding in any capacity you are validating her manipulation, ignore it.