Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Cousin Is The Biggest Beta Cuck Ever

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kind of late returning to this thread but I want to thank you guys for all your responses.

I have just decided to sit back and watch what happens. There is nothing I can do since he won't listen to me or anyone. He told me the other day, that she has been doing so good lately. I just thought that it won't last. Women like that don't change. She will divert back to her old ways sooner or later. I tried to help him and that's all that matters.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend became a zombie over some older single mum he met whilst playing videogames online. He drove something like four hundred miles in his old Morris Mini to go and see her.

He then tried to kill himself and I was the first one to visit the hospital to see him. We had hit the gym together hours before he swallowed a whole bottle of pills. He had seemed completely normal that afternoon.

He was still completely messed up for a year or more mentally, and physically will always be messed up because of what he did.

Then he started going after older women and cougars all the time, and was always unhappy. He went MGTOW years before MGTOW was an official thing.

Eventually he got with a very gracious middle aged single mother who ended up mentoring me online after my stepdad killed himself and nearly imploded my family. I spent an afternoon with her and her kids and we talked like we had online. We did not have sex, but my friend found out and to this day thinks I had sex with her. She died of cancer shortly after, leaving her two young children. Me and my friend have practically been strangers since. We had been best friends for over a decade...

TLDR: sometimes you just have to Live and Let Die.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend became a zombie over some older single mum he met whilst playing videogames online. He drove something like four hundred miles in his old Morris Mini to go and see her.

He then tried to kill himself and I was the first one to visit the hospital to see him. We had hit the gym together hours before he swallowed a whole bottle of pills. He had seemed completely normal that afternoon.

He was still completely messed up for a year or more mentally, and physically will always be messed up because of what he did.

Then he started going after older women and cougars all the time, and was always unhappy. He went MGTOW years before MGTOW was an official thing.

Eventually he got with a very gracious middle aged single mother who ended up mentoring me online after my stepdad killed himself and nearly imploded my family. I spent an afternoon with her and her kids and we talked like we had online. We did not have sex, but my friend found out and to this day thinks I had sex with her. She died of cancer shortly after, leaving her two young children. Me and my friend have practically been strangers since. We had been best friends for over a decade...

TLDR: sometimes you just have to Live and Let Die.
Damn, that's a heavy story...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm also sorry to admit that the reason we didn't have sex is because I wasn't attracted to her. If I had found her hot - eh. I like to think I'd keep it in my pants out of respect for my friend, but I'm not sure.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

Finally my cousin kicked her out of his place. She was supposed to mail him this expensive package to where he is for the summer. She kept putting it off and making excuses. She eventually said she mailed it out. The package never came and then she claimed she lost the receipt with the tracking number. We think she sold it. His car that she had been using had a GPS locator installed on it. She removed the GPS and threw it away because she was mad at him about something. Those two things set him off and he finally had it. He kept telling her to leave his place and she would just ignore him. She wouldn't respond to his texts or calls. He had to involve the police. She was only a guest, so the police were able to make her leave.

I met with a locksmith for him and had the locks changed. She never attempted to come back and get her clothes and computer. My cousin found out today from someone that knows her, that she ran off to some other state with some meth head guy.

I'm just glad he finally got rid of her. He will be saving alot of money and no longer dealing with the stress. Unfortunately, hes such a beta cuck that he is all emotional and hurt about the whole thing. He says he was in love with her. I do not understand how anyone could be in love with a women that they have to pay to be with them. She only used him for his money and she didn't care about him or even like him.

This all happened the other week, I just forgot to update this thread.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

Finally my cousin kicked her out of his place. She was supposed to mail him this expensive package to where he is for the summer. She kept putting it off and making excuses. She eventually said she mailed it out. The package never came and then she claimed she lost the receipt with the tracking number. We think she sold it. His car that she had been using had a GPS locator installed on it. She removed the GPS and threw it away because she was mad at him about something. Those two things set him off and he finally had it. He kept telling her to leave his place and she would just ignore him. She wouldn't respond to his texts or calls. He had to involve the police. She was only a guest, so the police were able to make her leave.

I met with a locksmith for him and had the locks changed. She never attempted to come back and get her clothes and computer. My cousin found out today from someone that knows her, that she ran off to some other state with some meth head guy.

I'm just glad he finally got rid of her. He will be saving alot of money and no longer dealing with the stress. Unfortunately, hes such a beta cuck that he is all emotional and hurt about the whole thing. He says he was in love with her. I do not understand how anyone could be in love with a women that they have to pay to be with them. She only used him for his money and she didn't care about him or even like him.

This all happened the other week, I just forgot to update this thread.
He finally manned up. Until he learns it wasn't love he shouldn't be fvcking with nobody.