Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY bootcamp

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I have been doing alot of thinking about what fragmentor has been telling me:

Dear Sammo: Dude, I'm glad you want to be a better DJ and go through a Bootcamp. But don't start one if you don't have that much experience. It'll end up being misleading. One of the worst and most common posts are from people giving tips when they themselves need to and yet never have followed their own adice (hypocrites). Ask yourself this: why are you doing this? I'm sure you want to help others, that's great. However the temptation of the lust for respect is even more likely to have gotten you motivated to start. Another question to ask yourself: what makes you and you're projects so different (btw in your failed mentor program you stated "mine will be different" - yeah how)? ALL OTHER FAILED ATTEMPTS thought their would be different. Hate to say it my friend but this belief is pure ignorance.
The fact is Sammo, you want to be a leader. That's fantastic, no really. Being a leader is awesome. But don't come onto this forum and after a month of being a leader try to be the leader and change the whole system. Make some posts about your own experiences that show how the techniques work or experiment with bending a few rules, then post about that. Then, and only then will you have my respect. Promising and not delivering will never gain anything but wasted time.

Okay first a note to fragmentor, why am I doing this? Well originally, i was doing it for myself, but i thought other people could benifit from it, i had not seen your insights at that time.

I have a much longer response then this for you, but I don't think your interested in me explaining myself, but i welcome your critisizm with open arms.

Now that i've been thinking im going to give you guys a choice:

1) You can let ME do the bootcamp first, then come back and give it to you guys, it would be better because i would know what works and what doesnt and would be able to adjust it accordingly.

2)I could just continue with it now, it may be misleading..

Everyone reply to this thread in what you think would be better....

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thinking is that if u r not experienced then u shoulnd't be mentoring this one...
1. u may hav idea or may not hav idea about complete process
2. hit, trial and error methods works but no gaurantee
3. ur age says 15 so even if u r expereinced in getting girls then i'll say U cannot talk about every other expereince like LTR and others...
4. ur doing Bootcamp would be great experinece for u but again it's no Match for ppl who hav already more Experience like Poook, Bungo, Sir Chancelot, SexPDX and others
5. Of Course Experience Does MATTERS

things which can be worked in ur favor is
that other ppl can comment on ur BootCamp and if possibly Help/Aid u with their material n experience
but again ppl's comment will only bring -ve popularrity among ur Recruits... bad way...

but now u already hav given the first week assignment then i think u should let it go n don't dissapoint ppl who were willing to do this.

chill if u wanna do, go ahead n do it, More Power to You and Your Recruits. Go Get Em Boys... :p

Myself needed to work On Street Approaching(basically Approaching) and ONS...

hey sammo u need BootCamp for urself then join this one??
go look at this one at Fast Seduction.
http://fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/jump.cgi?002
well htis is about 15 weeks old already

WhoAmI

sausage fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your totally confident in ur bootcamp, don't continue it. If you are, then I'll be happy to continue it. If not, I honestly dont want to waste my time by doing things that could mess my journey to becoming a DJ up.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh, i kinda agree with Whoami. don't feel bad Sammo though. the first bootcamp task is nonetheless really good, you've at least directed us toward a correct direction, confidence is where it all starts. everyone, have a good day/night.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this yesterday but I figured this is where I would get a reply for it, so I moved it.

Sammo, this New bootcamp has brought a few questions to my mind that I want HONEST answers to.

1) Are you a newbie who is going along WITH all the recruits every week or are you actually and experienced DJ who is in fact LEADING the troops? Its important that you are actually accomplished in the skills you are trying to ingrain in all the noobs and not just another example of "the blind leading the blind". Master of The Universe (who created the original bootcamp) was an accomplished DJ who felt it his duty to comeback and change our lives. If you still dont have the DJ mindset BURNED into your head, than I really dont feel it is right for you to lead over so many people who are counting on you to turn them into DJs.

2) You say that you and Cablelight are co-producing the Bootcamp, right? This first lesson seems to be pretty close to the objectives of the first mission in the original bootcamp, with a few additions, like the affirmations (which is excellent). In the future, are you guys gonna create your own missions, or are you gonna stick closely to the model of the first camp and just rephrase it in a more "High school friendly" way?

3) I think that you should add some inspirational material for the participants of your bootcamp to read each week. It is difficult for an aspiring Don Juan to to complete the objectives and stray away from their comfort zone. Required reading material from not only this site, but anywhere else with relevant material would make it easier for recruits to get pumped and determined to finish their mission. To state an old cliche, actually going out and finishing missions is "easier said than done". You can tell people to go out and look "x" amount of people in the eye, but if they dont understand why their doing it or how it will help them progress, than it will be MUCH more difficult for them to go all the way through the camp. I know personally that reading inspirational material helped me get through the first bootcamp and would be a great tool in aiding other high school guys out there.

Good luck with your camp, Sammo and Cablelight.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
1) Are you a newbie who is going along WITH all the recruits every week or are you actually and experienced DJ who is in fact LEADING the troops? Its important that you are actually accomplished in the skills you are trying to ingrain in all the noobs and not just another example of "the blind leading the blind". Master of The Universe (who created the original bootcamp) was an accomplished DJ who felt it his duty to comeback and change our lives. If you still dont have the DJ mindset BURNED into your head, than I really dont feel it is right for you to lead over so many people who are counting on you to turn them into DJs.
It was my own creatoin to help myself, but im going to do it first then I will return with an updated version.

2) You say that you and Cablelight are co-producing the Bootcamp, right? This first lesson seems to be pretty close to the objectives of the first mission in the original bootcamp, with a few additions, like the affirmations (which is excellent). In the future, are you guys gonna create your own missions, or are you gonna stick closely to the model of the first camp and just rephrase it in a more "High school friendly" way?
No were not co-producing i was just getting particular HSDJ's to help out on particular weeks. It varied from the old one, mainly in the way that it is longer and stretch's the comfort zone a bit slower, as HS students have a higher tendancy to give up then grown men. (IMO)

3) I think that you should add some inspirational material for the participants of your bootcamp to read each week. It is difficult for an aspiring Don Juan to to complete the objectives and stray away from their comfort zone. Required reading material from not only this site, but anywhere else with relevant material would make it easier for recruits to get pumped and determined to finish their mission. To state an old cliche, actually going out and finishing missions is "easier said than done". You can tell people to go out and look "x" amount of people in the eye, but if they dont understand why their doing it or how it will help them progress, than it will be MUCH more difficult for them to go all the way through the camp. I know personally that reading inspirational material helped me get through the first bootcamp and would be a great tool in aiding other high school guys out there.
Thanks for the advice, i will consider that when i return

So to everyone - Bootcamp will be re-initialised in 13 weeks after i have completed/modified it.

Thanks for your oppinions.