Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MY annoying flatmate: reloaded

What do i do about my d!ckhead flatmate?

• Try to reason with him yet again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • break his nose again

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • get one/more than one of my mates to have a word

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • break his sterio and some of his stuff

• sh@g his girlfriend

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • none of the above

• Total voters

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY annoying flatmate: Reloaded

How many of you remember this post?:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20809

You might remember my comments about my flatmate. if not, heres a re-cap of what i posted:

"He's an indian (im not being racist) who hates white people, constantly slags off my other flatmates behind their backs, but is so sycophantic its unbelieveable. look at some of these gems:

1: he moans at me for leaving a pan on the sink while i was away for the weekend. when i asked why it bothered him, he said "I need space, its getting in the way". why didnt he just move it?
2: i was in my room with my ex (not then) and he came banging on the door "Mike, i need to talk to you" then banging while he knew i was trying to score
3: locking me out of the flat at 2 in the morning in my boxers
4: locking me out of the flat when i came home drunk
5: locking my girlfriend out of the flat when she went outside for a cigarette
6: he is the self proclaimed "master of the sterio". on one occasion, i was working and he was in his room, he came flying out, up a flight of stairs, turned the sterio off and then went down stairs.
7: after number 6 i turned it back on and he came, once again, out of his room with a cd in his hand, took o0ut my cd, put his in and played that, looked round for about 2 seconds then went back into his room with my cd. the music wasnt even loud.
8: my mate is chinese, he takes the pi$$ out of him
9: he is a complete a$$ licker. my flatmate said he wanted a corkscrew. i said i had 1 in my room, i went to get it. my flatmate literally jumped in front of me and shouted "No, MInes better!" and ran, nay, flew down the stairs to get his oh-so precious tin opener.
10: another classic in sycophancy. my other flatmate (there are 6 of us) was on the job with his girl. he calls this guy and asks him if he can borrow his butter!!!
11: wow, this guy is to sycophancy what pook is to DJs, example 3. he has a david beckham poster in the kitchen. Im irish, i dont mind (I'd prefer robbie/roy keane but thats the way it goes). so i pur up a britney poster and a couple of pics out of news papers i'd found (davidf dikenson i think). anyway, i came back and they were gone, he'd thrown them out. when i asked he said no-one wanted them up. when i said that he should have taken them down and kept them, or just asked me he came up with all sorts of crap.
12: im slightly dyslexic, i dont need the pi$$ taking out of my spelling or word order
13: If i want chillie/curry powder on my food, i will put it on.
14: i am 12 stone and 5'10". if he mentions my weight 1 more time i will smack him from here to next week.
15: as he's indian, he's a hindu. he doesnt pray, but he did have a go at me for cooking beef bolognese (they cant eat beef). when i pointed out it was my own cutlery, plates and pans i was using, and what i ate was my own business, apparently i was being awkward. BEHOLD: the modern Socraties!!!
16: speaking of cutlery, he engraved all his
17: If i hear that dilemma by nelly 1 more time i will scream (repeat for an hour, i like the song, but thats unhealthy)"

That was semester 1 at uni, its now sememster 3 and some of the things he's done now make that look like a small opening skirmish:

1: i had 3 pots of yoghurt in the fridge, they were gone, tipped down the sink for some obscure reason. i know it was him, it has to be, or else we've got feckin pixies in the house
2: speaking of the sink, i caught him pissing down it when he came in drunk 1 night (At least he cleared out the dishes though)
3: speaking of dishes, came back from easter break to find mould growing up his plates. make of that what you will.
4: i still dont appreciate having snoopy snoopy doggy or whatever the cr@p it is blaring at full blast at 4am (Up till 2 am, fine, but not when i have to be up at 7 in the mornin)
5: he explained something about indian cluture to me once (i dunno if this is true or not, he's a tw@t, what can i say?) "I can only marry or go out with indian girls or i get kicked out of the family." If this is so, why constatntly lookin at my chinese girlfriends backside and trying to chat her up.
6: Im talkin to my mate in the kitchen about Warhammer (for those who dont know what it is, its wargames with toy solders, im 19, i've done it for 10 years, i enjoy it). he comes in and starts "F**kin warhammer this and sad ****s that". Needless to say there was no justification for this.
7: you cant take this guy clubbing, we went out for my other flatmates birthday, he stayed on deathrow till about 12, then came over with his cr@p dancin and the girls i was dancin with pi$$ed off as he vomited on the floor in front of them
8: speaking of clubbing exploits, now normal is it for a guy to kiss a girl and then slap her?
9: my britney poster still hasnt returned, and the lord of the sterio has now admitted that he's taken it home.
10: once again, to repeat, if i want any sort of spicy stuff on my food, i'll ask for it. instead, i find chilly and spices and all sorts of stuff dumped over my spaghetti bolognese, fish and chips, beans on toast. honestly, if its edible and its mine, he will put spice on it.
11: what sort of normal person talks to themselves, or rather, makes wooshing noises and whoops while he thinks no-ones watching.
12: MOnty python and the holy grail, whos seen it? COs he's a hindu (Im not slagging of hindus here, just him), apparently me watching the bit where the french catapult the cow over the wall makes me akin to the anti-christ.
13: and if he doesnt believe in god, why the constant "Oh my god" exclamations. im a catholic, i believe in god and im starting to get annoyed with it, yet if i said "Oh my ganesh" or something, i would be a heretic or something.

Here's what i've done about it so far

1: febuary i snapped and broke the little sh!ts nose. he started goin on about how crap ireland was and, as im very patriotic, i got pi$$ed and asked him to stop, he wouldnt, so i broke his nose and he cried like a baby.
2: Hindus cant eat beef, he uses vegitarian stuff, i think quorn do some vegi mince or something. anyways, he was cooking a curry, in goes half a can of real beef mince. and he didnt notice, he still doesnt know.

But the thing is, it cant go on like this, i have exams coming up, the musics on till stupid times in the morning, and its not just quietly, he's purposly gone out and bought an extra bass speaker he puts next to my wall. its too late to move out and i'm worried about my exams, any advice on how to get the little **** to shut up so i can get some peice to revise and get some sleep before my exams? or, alternativly, leave a vote in the poll

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of posting this?

If everybody hates him, then get a petition for his eviction going. Alternatively, get everyone to screw with him relentlessly and he'll leave. Simple as that.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by the_gunslinger
4: i still dont appreciate having snoopy snoopy doggy or whatever the cr@p it is blaring at full blast at 4am (Up till 2 am, fine, but not when i have to be up at 7 in the mornin)
"Snoopy Snoopy Doggy".... This had me laughing for ten minutes.

To focus, if you can't get your roommate to move out, why don't you move out? No one's holding a gun to your head saying you have to live with this wacko. Get the hell out of there. Is that so hard?

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Snoopy Snoopy Doggy".... This had me laughing for ten minutes
ten minutes?? I almost choked on my coffee.

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for you brother.

I have 3 great housemates, and 1 that is OK, but can be ****ing annoying, she is the only girl in the house and *****es at us constantly about the cleaning.

The other 3 are too ***** to say anything back to her, so I am the only one who argues with her, I would have just took that **** off her a year ago - but no longer! (Thanks Sosuave)

We had a MAJOR argument last week, the room temperature drops 3 degrees when she walked in :D

Never mind, only 3 weeks till end of semester :D