Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 21st - should i take advantage?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Ill be celebrating my 21st on saturday. Ive a lot of girls (hb's) going to it (were all heading to a bar and then a nightlcub). Id really love to "get off" with one of these babes.

Using my 21st as an excuse (e.g. its my 21st - gimme a little something somthin!) should i try and bag one of these chicks? NE ideas how?

Cheers

MnSTangguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SURE!!! why the hell not?? Last weekend I had kinda the same thing happen to me.. Although it wasn't my 21st.. I had a friend it was his. I told this hot chick next to me why don't you flash the BD boy? He was kinda uneasy about that? GOD know why . So I told her fine I will take his raincheck who wouldn't want to see you show it off? Well anyways.. I got her # and we have a date sat. So I mean yeah GO for it anytime you can use something big little or just plain stupid to try to mack on a chick go for it you never know.

echo1212

Banned
Reaction score
NO, if I were you i wouldnt. I mean you might actually get laid or something, and who would want that? What has this board come to?

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All i got to say is lucky lucky you.....wish i had that situation