Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My 1st field report

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never posted a field report before as I don’t often go out looking to score (drunk chicks and ONS are not my thing). Tonight was one of those nights, but somehow I managed to get two numbers and ended up making out with a close friend, without making an effort.

I was invited out with a few friends and we started off in a bar. I was there 30 minutes and, to my horror, my ex-girlfriend turned up (we had a lot of mutual friends there)!! I haven’t seen her since around March and she was the one who caused me to find this board, so I totally froze up when I saw her and felt quite sick. What made it even worse was that she was with another guy! I totally blanked her and never even looked at her the whole night.

Anyway, a friend soon introduced me to some people in the group and I started talking to one of the girls there. She was heading elsewhere with her friends, but she asked for my number, gave me her’s and told me to get in touch some time.

We moved onto another bar where a woman came upto me, said I looked familiar and started asking questions about me. She seemed a little neurotic though. She kept apologising for being forward, then went totally AFC on me, complimenting me and apologising for almost everything she said or did. She was a HB8 and even though she seemed weird, I kinda dig that. She asked if I wanted to go somewhere else. I told her I was with friends, but we could swap numbers and arrange to meet up for a drink in the week. She was really happy about that and she has texted me 8 times tonight (including 3 apologies for sending too many texts!). Hmmm…seems like a weird one!

So, I got back to my friends and began having a conversation with a 40 year old HB9 (Valerie) I’ve known for a few years. Downside is that her partner (and a mate of mine) was a couple of seats away from us. Nevertheless, I maintained very deep and unwavering eye contact with her as we were talking and could see it working like magic. She started playing with her hair, started kinoing me (including a few hugs) and was moving closer towards me until there were only a few inches between us. Under any other circumstances, I’d have kissed her there and then, but I doubt any of my friends or her partner would have taken well to that.

So we just continue talking in this rather intense way for a while until she got up to go to the bar. This is when I did something a little devious (and conquered part of the “nice guy” left in me). I decided I was going to leave, said bye to my friends and then went inside to say bye to Valerie, knowing we’d be out of sight. We were talking for a little while, during which she asked me to call her any time for a chat and to pay her a visit at any time. I took this as a major hint, especially when she said “Adrian [her partner] is at work most days, so if you want to drop by I’d be glad of the company”. Well, I then said goodbye and decided to kiss her on the lips instead of the cheek. I got no resistance at all and kissed her again, which developed into a passionate snog. We were both conscious of the risk, so we broke away. We looked at each other without a word and then I told her “See you soon” and left.

I don’t regret it, but I don’t plan to pursue it. I’ve known her for 3 years, she’s a good friend and so is her partner. I guess I just wanted to know if I could, and the ego boost will suffice for me.

Meanwhile I have a couple of numbers to follow up on, though I might give the crazy lady a miss (I got another text message from her while writing this and it’s 2:40am!).

Decent night though and I didn’t use any Djing or PU techniques; just confidence and intense eye contact. As for my ex-girlfriend, she was hovering around, but we never even acknowledged each other.

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
I don’t regret it, but I don’t plan to pursue it. I’ve known her for 3 years, she’s a good friend and so is her partner. I guess I just wanted to know if I could, and the ego boost will suffice for me.
I don't need to tell you, kissing your friends girl is not cool, even if you known her longer. Other than that, be cautious with the crazy chick. And follow up on those numbers.

Reaction score
Good job, I'm sure you slept well and with a smile on your face. ;)

Great ego boost, wasn't it?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing can come of what happened with my friend, but it made me happy and I'm still smiling, particularly because I broke my old nice guy/brotherly image.

As for the crazy chick, she texted me again this morning to apologise for all the texts she sent last night. :)

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes balls of steel to go in for the kiss like that
good stuff!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Takes ballz of steel? Dirt, that is sad man, that you think by cheating with a mates chick somehow takes away your "nice guy" image.

You should have taken it as a compliment she was showing all the signs, knowing you already succeeded in suducing her and backed away.

Was one kiss worth the reprucusions this could cause? Humans are very vengful creatures, they dont forget easily!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair point Clooney and I agree it was rather low of me. Maybe it was insecurity after seeing my ex with another guy and after being LJBFd by someone else a few weeks ago.

But if I'm honest I do feel better for doing the wrong thing on this occasion. Nothing more will come of it, but it helped to restore my battered self-esteem. I think we need to do selfish things once in a while.

Incidentally, today I called the girl whose number I got (not the crazy one) and we're meeting up on Thursday afternoon. Meanwhile I told the crazy chick I'm busy this week and I'll call her the weekend. Probably a bad idea, but she might make an interesting date if the Thursday one fails.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goldenboy: I don't remember the conversations word for word because they were so trivial and brief. But to elaborate a bit more:

The first girl I asked her where and what she was studying, we talked about her course etc and then I asked what she's upto during the break. She reflected these questions back at me until we built up some rapport. She told me where she is working and mentioned she has been trying to cram in some study during her lunch hour. To this I said "I'm in town most days next week so if you want to take a break from studying and go for a coffee let me know". (The "let me know" was my way of prompting her to offer her number). She said it would be "nice" and then mentioned she and her friends were heading elsewhere, but asked if she could take my number.

The conversation with this girl was very trivial and polite, but quite smooth and there was interest there in her eagerness to talk to me.

When I called this girl today we chatted for about 15 mins (yeah, I broke a "rule") and I mixed my dry wit (including very light C+F and neg hits) with some more trivial conversation and questions until we were chatting comfortably like old friends. We arranged to meet up, and I made an error here by instinctively letting her choose the time and place and not making any decisions. Still, I'll see how things go on Thursday.

As for the crazy chick conversation. She just walked upto me and said I look familiar. I replied "all the women say that", which she pretty much ignored and said "No, I mean it..." and was trying/pretending to think of where she'd seen me before. She started asking where I work, where I hang out (to her credit, she lured me into the conversation rather well!) and then we started exchanging questions. It was quite loud in this place so we were shouting into each other's ears. She told me I'm good looking, to which I replied "you women are all the same. You're only after one thing" and she apologised for being forward (?!). Basically she didn't get my humour at all. Every time I tried to make a joke, she apologised. But she asked if I wanted to head somewhere else less noisy. I told her I had come out with friends, but said "If you want to give me your number, we can meet up in the week".

Things (namely my wit and sense of humour) didn't go well with her at all, but I think I was at an advantage in that she was chatting me up and I didn't try too hard. She was also trying very hard to make the right impression on me.

As for my friend, we were just talking about everyday matters, how we met and things like that, but just kept drawing closer, getting more intense. I've had a suspicion before now that she likes me though and almost kissed her once before, but backed off.

But on the whole, I was feeling insecure, but I was very nonchalant about each encounter. I was polite and friendly, but didn't try to pick them up so I felt no pressure and was able to remain cool.