Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving things up to the next level

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been out on 4 dates with this girl and things seem to be going okay. I need help though. I think im stuck with my ****y and funny attitude and I take it overboard sometimes. How can i make the conversation move up to the next level so to speak. Also when we go out we end up frenching each other for like 30 mins. Any advice on how to do more? Thanks in advance for any help you guys could offer.

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bring up real topics.. don't get too emotional.. but bring up stuff like music, and what SHE wants to do in the future.

ItalianMafioso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for proving, once again, that a Don Juan is nothing without intellect. To bring the relationship to the next level, then you have to quit being a clown as often, and start talking about things that matter in life. Talk about your views on controversial topics and listen to what she has to say about those topics. Just use your head.

Until Next Time,
ItalianMafioso

vodo321

Reaction score
if you french for thirty minutes every date im sure u can try 2 slide in a lil action and if she doesnt let u jus say sry i got into the mood because your kissing turned me on so much. goin into the next level of conversation...wut do u mean by that. wut do u talk about now. if conversation ever comes to a slow down i like playin a lil game. u tell her she can ask u ne question she wants and then u get to and u keep goin back n forth. thats my 2 cents at least

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we have already talked about music and future plans ive had some time to think and im doing fine in the convo category, however she is a chruch girl(not anything wrong with that) but she isnt too wild. so any advice for that

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really shouldn't matter if she was a churchy girl or not. As long as she is a REAL female, it isn't hard to kick things up a notch. What are you going for, her breasts or below? Either way, while you two are frenching, just slide your hands first over the area over the clothes, then move under the shirt/pants and slide and feel whatever over the bra/panties, then if she still hasn't said "no" or pulled back, then finally get your hands under all clothing and work from there. It's worked for me and a lot of people I know, so just try it. But don't try this all in a minute. Rub your hands over the clothes for a while, then over the bra/panties for a while, then finally under all clothes. Enjoy! :D