Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moving in together? The Lampley saga

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what can happen when a man and a woman move in together.

This is the story of Jim Lampley (HBO Boxing commentator and a well known football journalist too) and his girlfriend.

They live together in this apartment (the article said is hers, but I have read others saying that it was THEIR shared apartment). Now…who do you truly believe was paying for this apartment?

He was put on a “restraining order” around New Year’s Eve. He went back to the apartment with is 14 year old son…and was arrested.

http://www.10news.com/newsarchive/10665832/detail.html

Above is the story.

I have some difficulty believing HER story. And here is why:

1. “Jim began to yell at me and chased me around the apartment. He grabbed me and threw me against a wall. He then threw me against another wall. He then threw me against the door and I collapsed.”
According to Sanders, Lampley left the apartment with his son after she went to a neighbor's unit to call police.
“I received injuries to my head, neck and back from his throwing me against the walls and door,” her declaration states.
Sanders also claimed that he had thrown her to the floor at a New York City restaurant two months earlier, after which he agreed to undergo counseling.

2. “ordered Lampley to return a 2007 BMW 750 that Sanders claims is hers.”

3. “One of Lampley's ex-wives, Bree Walker, said he was never violent to her.”

4. Linda Lee, the first of Lampley's three former wives, said, "I adore him. We've been freinds since we were kids. We grew up together. We're still friends -- it was just unimaginable."

Now…she was supposed thrown around the apartment…but did NOT go to the Hospital??? Furthermore, she stays in the apartment (that he is probably paying) and takes his car too? And all that just because she put a restraining order (unfortunately, some women ABUSE the system as the man would have to leave the premises UNTIL they go to court).

But the main reason (other than the medical lack of evidence) is the fact that Lampley does NOT have a history of hitting women. NONE of his 3 ex-wives have come forward to accused him of hitting women. In fact, TWO of them defended him!!!

What are the odds of a 54 year old man to suddenly become a woman beater after having ZERO history? Furthermore, what are the odds of ex-wives actually defending him!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think one of the problems is that many men do not pay attention to bad or worrisome behaviour early on in the relationship. They think that as long as they are getting some then they can put up with the storm. However the longer this type of woman is with a guy her behaviour slowly gets worser and if she doesn't get what she wants she will completley destroy him with false allegations.

There are some crazy women out there who on purpose injure themseleves so when the cops come and see all those injuries they will throw their men right to jail with no questions asked. No matter what the outcome from this mess your reputation will forever be ruined.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I once counseled a guy back in Reno who'd snatched the keys to his own car (registered in his name) from his girlfriend to leave the house because she'd become verbally abusive to him and wanted to remove himself from the situation. She called the police and they picked him up for domestic battery on his way over to his parents house. He then was forced to pay the rent on the appartment they shared (in his name), utilities and his car was "returned" to her for 4 months until he could get a court date to contest her no-questions-asked restraining order. By that time she and her 2 kids (single mommie) had vacated and were on to Las Vegas.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Latinoman,

That was a SOBERING post.

The media and certain negatively biased women would have us all believe that domestic violence "just happens", and that it takes place in a vacuum. But WE all know that this is NOT the case.

No man comes home one day, puts his hat and coat down, throws hi car keys in the ashtray, then commences to BEAT THE HELL out of his woman just because it's Tuesday. LOL

No, more than likely, the altercation was due to an argument that the woman wholeheartedly participated in----IF she didn't start it in the first place. lol

The only way a guy comes home and starts whupping his woman's ass UNPROVOKED is when he's just an asswhole ANYWAY. In which case, most of the time, she already KNEW he was "that way" before she hooked up with him. A lot of chicks out here just gotta have their very own "Bad Boy" by any means necessary, don't they?

DISCLAIMER:

I personally do not condone hitting a woman for any other reason than SELF-DEFENSE. Thankfully, I've never had the displeasure of meeting a woman who'd rather solve her problems by TUSSLING rather than TALKING.

And in my mind, maybe just STOPPING her from hitting ME, leaving the situation MYSELF, or putting HER ass out would be the only options I can see myself giving any real consideration to.

Oh, and to some of you logical, scientific, statistician, BOB COSTAS-types...lol...I read somewhere that in a certain percentage of domestic violence cases---the WOMEN actually hit the GUY first!!!!

Is this statement true? Anybody else heard this said before?

Peace...one day.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way a guy comes home and starts whupping his woman's ass UNPROVOKED is when he's just an asswhole ANYWAY. In which case, most of the time, she already KNEW he was "that way" before she hooked up with him. A lot of chicks out here just gotta have their very own "Bad Boy" by any means necessary, don't they?
I agree 100% (in the cases in which a very mature man has NO HISTORY of violence).

DISCLAIMER:

I personally do not condone hitting a woman for any other reason than SELF-DEFENSE.
I also agree 100% with that statement.

I once counseled a guy back in Reno who'd snatched the keys to his own car (registered in his name) from his girlfriend to leave the house because she'd become verbally abusive to him and wanted to remove himself from the situation. She called the police and they picked him up for domestic battery on his way over to his parents house. He then was forced to pay the rent on the appartment they shared (in his name), utilities and his car was "returned" to her for 4 months until he could get a court date to contest her no-questions-asked restraining order. By that time she and her 2 kids (single mommie) had vacated and were on to Las Vegas.
Damn...that's very bad. I understand the "domestic violence" laws to protect women. And I'm thankful for that. However, some adjustments must be made. Especially if there are NO MEDICAL indicators. Also, if the vehicle is in a BOYFRIEND's name...then it should be his.

He should have sued her azz...or at the very least put charges for making false accusations and for tarnishing his standing in society.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, when BOTH ex-wives defend him, he must be something special.:cheer: What did the 14 year old son say? The article says he was there.

His new-soon-to-be-ex-wife-beauty-queen is a lying tramp.

...Give back the car Chrissy!:trouble:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:
Okay, when BOTH ex-wives defend him, he must be something special.:cheer:
His new-soon-to-be-ex-wife-beauty-queen is a lying tramp.

...Give back the car Chrissy!:trouble:
The beauty queen is NOT a wife. Just a live-in girlfriend.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
after 3 failed marriages you'd think some-one would get the hint.

i guess not, he deserves what he gets!

Sorry i have no sympathy, as well as any man who marries more then 3 x or even once and does not make an effort, if to commit again to make sure the women us worth taking as a keeper.

i had something like this with my ex, she would get drunk think it was an excuse to lash out, i simply pushed her off.

One time she begged me to hit her back, i refused ofc.

Later i find her parents and some naighbours have it in there heads i was some form of wife beater.

but then again i would classed my last partner an attention who**, which i have come to learn alot about.

shame the sociaty we live in is the first to jump at the women's defence!

Hey no biggie she is only shooting herself in the head, when the guy leaves the biatch, i just hope most realize before they commit there finances.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jason Kidd situation

Looks like another famous guy married a hot b1tch and surprise suprise look what happened:

http://www.thestar.com/Sports/article/170030

TRENTON, N.J.–A day after Jason Kidd claimed in divorce papers to be a victim of spousal abuse, his wife's lawyer said the New Jersey Nets point guard had no reason to fear the diminutive woman.

"He says he's threatened by her? He's a star athlete. She's 5-foot-2, I think, and 105 pounds," said celebrity divorce lawyer Raoul Felder, one of the lawyers representing Joumana Kidd.

"It's shameful what he did here. The truth will come out," said Felder yesterday, adding his client planned to file a counter compliant within a week.

The 33-year-old Kidd filed for divorce from his wife of 10 years Tuesday, a day after a court issued him a temporary restraining order against her.

In court papers, Kidd said his wife physically and mentally abused him, threatened to make false domestic violence complaints against him to police and interfered with his relationship with his children.

The papers accuse Joumana Kidd of kicking, hitting, punching and throwing household objects at her 6-foot-4, 210-pound husband as she became "increasingly controlling and manipulative" in the last few years. Monday night, Felder said police showed up at the couple's Saddle River estate and, instead of serving Joumana Kidd with the restraining order, forced her to leave.

"The police put her out of her own home, originally giving her 30 minutes to get out with the three children," Felder said. "It turns out the police misinterpreted the court's order."

Felder said Joumana Kidd's New Jersey lawyer, Gary Newman, got a court order changing it Tuesday morning. "She stays in the house," Felder said. "If he wants to see the kids, he has to pick them up curbside, according to the order."

Calling her "a battered and harassed wife in every sense of the word," Felder said it was "absurd" to think that the former Budweiser model was the abuser in the relationship given Kidd's former domestic violence charge. "He's going to have to deal with the real court and not the basketball court," Felder said.

The Kidds, married in 1997, were involved in a domestic violence matter six years ago when he played for the Phoenix Suns.

In that incident, Jason Kidd was arrested in January 2001 after Joumana told police he slapped her in the face during an argument about feeding their son, who is now 8. The couple also have 4-year-old twin daughters. Kidd pleaded guilty to spousal abuse, was fined $200 (U.S.) and ordered to take anger-management training.

Kidd's complaint filed Tuesday, however, painted a portrait of Joumana Kidd as a vitriolic, jealous and paranoid wife who suspected her husband was cheating and who was prone to public outbursts and threats.

"The defendant's extreme and unwarranted jealousy and rage has left the plaintiff concerned about her emotional stability," the papers say.

The papers accuse her of installing tracking devices on his cars and computers, of violent rages in public and in front of their children, and of harassing his trainer, friends and family
Women can be abusers too, no matter what their size is.

As a man you need to pay attention to a woman's bad behaviour early on because it will only get worse once you shack in together or get married and it will be harder to get out.

His Wife: http://www.nba.com/media/joumana_kidd_190_030604.jpg