"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Movies every aspiring DJ should watch!

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
Spread - Ashton Kutcher
Californication - David Duchovny (this guy is cool as a cucumber)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2020
Messages
68
Reaction score
87
Location
Croatia
"She's out of my league"
This movie will show you what not to be. Watching this guy, you can only say: "pathetic". He's not just the nice guy, he's the nicest guy of nice guys. But in the end... You'll see.
Also, his gf says a lot of true stuff from female perspective which is useful.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I was forced to watch some stupid blue pill Italian flick in the cinema with friends a few months back. I was groaning loudly every few minutes and folks must have been wondering WTF my problem was. I should have snuck out but I never see my friends anymore so I stayed.

What film did I watch the night before I first got laid? The film that gave me the confidence to take what I wanted without asking permission or apologizing?

Cruel Intentions.

That film got me laid.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I always look to the most overlooked Bond; Timothy Dalton. Guy plays an absolute hardass, no bullsh!t 007. But he's still an incurable lady's man and prone to romantic gestures, but only if the girl is clearly already into him.

It doesn't hurt that the score to The Living Daylights embodies that playboy, Riviera feel. John Barry's final Bond score.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
343
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
No one's mentioned Lawrence of Arabia yet, but I guess it's because it doesn't have women in it. The story is simple, as the titular character goes through an insane adventure onto becoming a man. The film, however, is a true masterpiece and a masterclass of becoming the best version of yourself. I highly recommend it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMX

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
It's old-school and despite the fluff (for the female viewing audience) the lead character makes no flaws (as usual)

mitchum.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top