Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Movies every aspiring DJ should watch!

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spread - Ashton Kutcher
Californication - David Duchovny (this guy is cool as a cucumber)

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
"She's out of my league"
This movie will show you what not to be. Watching this guy, you can only say: "pathetic". He's not just the nice guy, he's the nicest guy of nice guys. But in the end... You'll see.
Also, his gf says a lot of true stuff from female perspective which is useful.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was forced to watch some stupid blue pill Italian flick in the cinema with friends a few months back. I was groaning loudly every few minutes and folks must have been wondering WTF my problem was. I should have snuck out but I never see my friends anymore so I stayed.

What film did I watch the night before I first got laid? The film that gave me the confidence to take what I wanted without asking permission or apologizing?

Cruel Intentions.

That film got me laid.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always look to the most overlooked Bond; Timothy Dalton. Guy plays an absolute hardass, no bullsh!t 007. But he's still an incurable lady's man and prone to romantic gestures, but only if the girl is clearly already into him.

It doesn't hurt that the score to The Living Daylights embodies that playboy, Riviera feel. John Barry's final Bond score.

inquisitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one's mentioned Lawrence of Arabia yet, but I guess it's because it doesn't have women in it. The story is simple, as the titular character goes through an insane adventure onto becoming a man. The film, however, is a true masterpiece and a masterclass of becoming the best version of yourself. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: BMX

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's old-school and despite the fluff (for the female viewing audience) the lead character makes no flaws (as usual)

mitchum.jpg