“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Movie Date..walked out

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Don't give up so easy. Don't go 'steady with her for a few weeks too. You still don't know who she is or anything about her. Two dates does not a wife make. Just keep it loose and cool for a while. Find out who she really is and let her ask to be exclusive.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Well, it seemed obvious to me that you should have not taken that 2nd date but whatever, you did. Your life. Then you come back here and tell us "oh she ain't that immature, I think I want to be exclusive with her" .

D E S P E R A T E.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Lol dude what are you talkin about? Desperate is asking her on another date. I wasn't even planning on going out with her that day.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
I've been playing hard to get for a while now, and it really has been working. I usually don't see her all that often since we do go to different schools too so I didn't really see the big deal in going. We both really had a good time and I'm glad I went. This time I got to talk to her and got to know her better and I truly believe that I left better off than I was before :) I've been single forever and it really doesn't bother me anymore all that much. Desperate you say? I understand where you're coming from though. Some of you may think that trying to further a relationship with someone is risky, and not too smart but the way I look at it, I really don't have anything to lose. She's definitely worth it. I even told her after the first date that the reason I walked out that day was because I did get the impression that she was immature. Like I said before, I'm 100% positive it was her friend's influence. Because on the 2nd date it was just me and her and I have to say, it went a lot better. By the way, thanks again for all the advice guys :) it really did help.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Ashkon

New Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Jerky Boi
Here's the story. I meet this girl and get her number on the same day. I talk to her for a few days on the phone for about 10-15 minutes a time and eventually ask her if she wants to go to the movies this weekend. She accepted..Well, come to find out, when I get there, 4 or 5 of her friends and about 5 other guys were coming! By the way, this girl's a little bit younger than me as well. I accept it, since I'm already there and go ahead and go. We sit down, and she's constantly throughout the duration of the movie either talking to her friends, getting up, being immature, leaving and coming back repeatedly, and just ignoring me. I initiated conversation a lot, but she never would sit and just talk to me. Well, probably on her 5th or 6th trip outta the theatre, I tell her friend to tell her that I'd talk to her later, and just leave the theatre. I ended up spending the rest of the night with my friend. I glanced at the caller ID and of course, she had called. I didn't call her and back and later on in the night, I ended up getting online. She IMed me asking why I'd left and what not, then asking me if I wanted to go to the movies tomorrow. I told her I had to see what I was doing and I'd call her later. My question is, do you guys think I should go or not again?

JJEERKZOO!!>...

You did a great job leaving. It shows her you'r not to waste your time man. Keep that attetude.
 

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
You did a great job leaving. It shows her you'r not to waste your time man. Keep that attetude.
I agree..As a man your time is precious and she should feel worthy that you decided to spend it with her. This girl needs to grow up. Don't call her, If you get a chance show her how you can make another girl extreemly happpy. Dont waste your time there are plenty of mature beautiful women who would never do this..
By the way this girl was flat out disrespectful show her your not ****in around and you don't take any bs( i think you did that when you walked out) Good Work and Uphold pepoles respect for you


Props:D
 
Top