“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Movie about Colonel Sanders : "A Receipe For Seduction"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The Colonel had a history of adultery and womanizing and behavior that would most likely be seen as harassment today, but was then merely a reputation of unrepentant horndoggery.
In a 1999 interview, Sanders’ biographer John Ed Pearce offered up this remembrance: “A woman at the Chamber of Commerce told me that every time Harland came in, why, she had to beat his hands off of her,” Pearce explained. “And she told him, ‘Harland, get your hands off me. I got all I need at home.’ ”
On a side note, is that the Chadriguez from "Saved By The Bell" playing the man? :eek: :eek:
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top