"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Moved...

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Hello. I just moved out of province to Calgary Alberta. I know absoulutley noone here! And I dont start going to school again until september! I was just wondering, where is a good place to meet girls, where you dont have to go with anyone else?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
If you can drive, try heading out around town and find out where the people your age generally hang out. Once you start going to school, you'll have the upper hand though. Most of the guys here have to raise their social rep from the negatives, if you act like a DJ right off the bat, you'll be able to get mor poular much quicker than some of the other guys here. Good luck.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
walk up to strangers, and ask where is a popular placce to hang out, clubs, bars?

just go and meet as many people as u can and dont forget to ask for phone numbers.
 

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2001
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
N/A
Thanks guys.

I am 16 years old and I met some 18 year old chick that just moved here from the same province I moved from. I got her numbers too.

Ive never tried to play older hot girls, so hopefully all goes well. Andy threads in here about older girls?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by stickboy
Thanks guys.

I am 16 years old and I met some 18 year old chick that just moved here from the same province I moved from. I got her numbers too.

Ive never tried to play older hot girls, so hopefully all goes well. Andy threads in here about older girls?
*cough*search*cough*
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top