Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

move out?

tryin 2 play

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatsup guys,

I am 19, and will finish my second year at a community college in May, still a ways away i know. So, I obviosuly live at home. So far, even though at a community college, I have spent a fair amount of money because I am trying to be a pilot, and flying lessons are expensive!

I am thinking about living away when I transfer schools next year, still not sure. For those of you in college, or who were, do you think it is worth it? Living at home has not been great. Many friends went away. The ones who are here have been extremely lame lately, not down for anything! Kind of depressing. I haven't been meeting many girls, besides the ones I work with who are cool.

If I stay at home for a few more years, I can save money and will have a place of my own right after college, instead of moving back in with the family. Or I coud live at school, probly have a good time, but then move back home after college.(have been told it hard to find a good job living at college) Not sure what to do, just looking for experiences from you guys. **** this is long I apologize. Thanks for the time.

P.S. To you high schoolers...never, ever, ever Not do something because of a chick. I didnt go away to school because of my girlfriend. We broke up 3 months into my fresh. yr in college. I wish I made a different decision.

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say give it a try

Moving out will teach you self reliance and independence and those are very good qualities to have as a DJ. Go ahead give it a try man, whatever happens Im sure it will be a great learning experience and something which you've grown from as a person.

If your parents care about you, you can always move back to their place if you have a change of decision.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I moved out after I graduated high school, and I love it. Leaving town and being on your own is awesome. You'll grow up a lot.

I have friends here in town who never moved out. They're in less debt than me, but they just haven't grown up as much as they should have. If you stay at home its impossible to grow like you should be. Get the hell out of your momma's house right now!

Muppet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you can move out now and have no money being saved and maybe end up in a **** hole because that could be all you can afford, or you can stay at home a few more years, save that rent money, 400-600 a month. That's over 5 grand a year, and save that for a kick ass house or apt.

I finaly moved out when I was 24, ya that is a bit slow. I now live in a house with a friend, has a hot tub, nice yard, 1 dog, 2 cats, fire place, 48" big screen tv, huge surround system, sat TV. 2 high end computers, nice speed boat, lifted 98 4runner. Or I could of moved out when I was 18 and drive a beat up honda civic and live in a apt in the city somewhere.

I have had a g/f while living at home and they did stay over often. A lot depends on your parents though. Also i know about the cost of flying, my cus was getting his pilots license and it's not cheap at all!

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Muppet
Well you can move out now and have no money being saved and maybe end up in a **** hole because that could be all you can afford, or you can stay at home a few more years, save that rent money, 400-600 a month. That's over 5 grand a year, and save that for a kick ass house or apt.

I finaly moved out when I was 24, ya that is a bit slow. I now live in a house with a friend, has a hot tub, nice yard, 1 dog, 2 cats, fire place, 48" big screen tv, huge surround system, sat TV. 2 high end computers, nice speed boat, lifted 98 4runner. Or I could of moved out when I was 18 and drive a beat up honda civic and live in a apt in the city somewhere.

I have had a g/f while living at home and they did stay over often. A lot depends on your parents though. Also i know about the cost of flying, my cus was getting his pilots license and it's not cheap at all!
why'd they dump the dog and cats on ya?