"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Motivational Thread: Success Stories

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
I see a lot of threads on this board referring to the plethora of problems Don Juans-in-training encounter. While it is important to address these problems and fix them, I find it just as, if not MORE important to show everyone the light at the end of the tunnel.

If we post the incredible successes that have been encountered on the voyage from AFC to DJ, it will give everyone strong motivation and a sense of hope when things don't go so smoothly.

So post all sorts of stories! We all have different goals. Some of us want one night stands, some want a LTR, some want just to be able to talk to girls and be confident.

So let's see what you got. If the DJ System is anywhere close to what it claims to be, there should be an abundant amount of success on this board so we all can remain motivated to self-improve and strive for greatness at all times.

-AL
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
I'll start.

A huge problem with me when I was an AFC was that I would give too much of myself into a relationship. The last chick I dated wasn't all that at all. She was like a 5 in terms of looks, alright personality. The only thing she had going for her was that she was real sweet and innocent.

But guess what, this sweet innocent little deer DUMPED ME. She even stopped e-mailing me and blocked me from her IM. WTF? I didn't do anything to hurt her, but she became disgusted with me. I'm a pretty good looking guy, way beyond what she's used to. How could this happen to a guy like me?

Easy. I called all the time, didn't have much direction in life. Didn't care much about my goals in life, finishing school, staying in shape, getting a good job.

I became complacent, and most of my life was revolving around her. I did all the calling, spent tons of time with her and less pursuing the goals I had for myself. I gained a few pounds, grades dropped a little, credit card bills went up. I had no passion in life, was just in my comfortable little bubble.

Women love passion, direction, ambition.

Now I'm dating an HB8. I'm at my new job now. It's a good job and I'm making bucks. I'm become passionate about it and want to be the best at this company. I'm working out now. Making sure my looks are in check. I'm planning on taking my LSAT's in February and killing them

And guess what? This HB8 loves me. She literally loves me. She calls me all the time, even at work. She always talks about how proud of me she is. She sent me this long email last night talking about how she sees all these great qualities in me and loves me and blah blah blah.

Why? Because through the DJ System I became more of a man. Plain and simple. Women love men. Men are ambitious, passionate, strong. Men do not focus their life around a girl.

Hope this motivates someone to keep going because the success you want, whatever it may be, is out there.

-AL
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I find it quite unsettling that there have been no replies to this thread. :(

I see this forum as good motivation, but it would be reassuring to know that the advice people are reading and giving out here actually works!

Personally, before I found this site I was a doormat for women and a pitiful excuse for a man. I have been through a radical transformation, I've dated more women, receive (or maybe just notice) a lot more attention and compliments and I recently broke off a 3 month relationship, while keeping my dignity in tact.

I don't feel successful right now, but I know I've come a long way.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
not to knock the thread, because it is a great idea- but there have been so many dumb sh!ts that post these threads all the time.

I'm sure if you look "success stories" up using the search, that you will find numerous results.
but, i'll answer your thread anyway, just to show you success.

I went from being a complete and utter AFC. After my g/f of 6 months broke up w/ me, it was worse. I didnt even bother to look at other girls, i just wanted her.

Then, at a request of a friend, I saw this site. It has given me tips on how to build my confidence back up, new ways to try things, and I've gotten flamed- but that actually helped.

Now, I call myself a successfull DJ. I get what I want now, and I am a very happy person. I bettered myself in LIFE, not just w/ getting girls; which is what a DJ does- better his life.
I no longer conform to anybody's needs, if they dont like me 4 who i am screw them.
....thats my story in short
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Ok well you sound like a decent nice young laddie, so here's one for you.

I used to be really desperate. I would call a girl and say "I miss you" and "I really feel great talking to you".

My first "girlfriend" eventually dumped me, but I kept calling and asking her to forgive me.

Anyway, I dated this girl who was just as AFC. She in fact called me MORE (which is hard). But she was ok-looking (5-6), which in my books was the "best I could get". Unfortunately, I cheated on her, and she dumped me.

I was so desperate I searched the Internet for love. I spent hours trolling the net typing in "dating tips" on google. I encountered all sorts of sites, from sites telling me to buy $100 books, to sites suggesting I have to be sweet and cuddly.

Eventually I came across this site.

Then I kept being an AFC and ignored the site.

Then I looked at again, and finally tried some things out.


Now I am no longer an AFC. Instead of calling women 100 times a day, I only call them 99 times.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
These are some great stories. I love to hear people just turn their lives around after knowing the truth and enduring through all the shiitty times.

Here's another one:

So like three years ago I was dating this girl in total AFC mode. I was way better looking than her but felt priveledged to even have someone.

I was always doing all the calling, setting up everything, while she barely gave me the time of day. She dumped me after not too long. Then came the disrespect...

Two of her friends were talking shiit to me about how she didn't like me and thought poorly of me. When I confronted her, she played innocent and said she didn't know what I was talking about. After a third friend of hers starting telling me how worthless I was, after 21 years of being an AFC, I lost my cool.

I found her and chewed my ex out in front of like 6 other people, I didn't give a f*ck. It felt good and I put the b*tch in her place.

That was in the beginning of summer. When summer ended and the school year began, I saw her on campus. She approached me and did all the talking. Gave me her number and told me she wanted to "party". I knew what she wanted, but I didn't give it to her. By that time, I was beyond her and hooked up with so many girls that first month of school it was unreal.

-AL
 

Pulsar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2002
Messages
280
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie



Now I am no longer an AFC. Instead of calling women 100 times a day, I only call them 99 times.
wtf, lol :confused:
 
Top