Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation hacks

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know willpower and consistency are the mother of progress, but now and again something happens in life that gives you a huge surge of motivation..

For me this typically happens when a relationship breaks down or when i am faced with some other harsh reality.. The amount of energy I harness when this happens is incredible and I typically feel numb for days; any tasks or pressing matters that are usually difficult or stressful become painless and I kinda have no fear of anything.

My question is does anyone know any tricks/hacks for inducing this state more frequently?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caffeine works for me, that and knowing if I don't stay proactive, things will slide.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, fear has always been a motivator of mine. I don't like it, but I cannot deny it.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty interesting.. I'm obsessed with any material by this guy at the moment. Just got hold of his book too.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Very interesting question.

I belief a person can't maintain it for long periods of time.

Under severe duress/stress you will automatically enter "survival mode".

It's like when u r hunting a predatory animal, an animal that could kill you instead thats when all ur senses will be highly tuned and focused for the kill (survival mode) but you can't maintain it for long periods.

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Alley!

(1)
Don't wank-off.

Seriously. You get no "release" but also no oxycontin--your T levels begin to build.

Likewise, avoid sources of estrogens, phytoestrogens, & other mimics.

(2)
...not sure if I want to give this one away despite it being first to come to mind. o_O I'll think about it.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one I realised recently. For nearly a year now I've kept what started as a bullet journal to whats grown into a journal that tracks my day to day life, including my mood, good habits, bad habits, goals and all sorts of other stuff. I've found that often I hit a dip in my energy every few weeks and after looking through my journal and seeing how much ive improved it really helps me to get back on track.. Had I no journal i wouldn't know if I was making incremental improvements or not.

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great one--it's a record-keeping/data-tracking version of "compare yourself today to who you were yesterday/day before/etc."