Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motivation and Getting Older

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice it's harder to get motivated to exercise when you get older. Not impossible, but harder.
For example, if you're 28, or even 40, you can work out knowing that you are going to look hotter if you are fitter.
At 61, you can be in shape, but you're still going to be a 61 year old guy.
Just saying.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is old. But in shape. Full head of hair. Good face. He works out daily. Eats clean. Has a GF >20 years younger. That will motivate me.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how old you get, you're gonna look better staying fit.

Even in your sixties, you're going to have better luck charming women by being a fit, charming sharply-dressed sixty-something. No, you're not a boy-faced 25 year old anymore, but hopefully you've got more than your looks working for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how old you get, you're gonna look better staying fit.
Even in your sixties, you're going to have better luck charming women by being a fit, charming sharply-dressed sixty-something.
For sure. And health and being healthy is no small subject when you get to that age. You've got to be thankful just being alive at that point.
I was just thinking about how peak SMV for women is 18-24 (not to sound like a creeper). Those gals aren't dreaming about meeting a 61 year old. Anyway, it's just an observation.

Carterry

Banned
Reaction score
just do some interesting things when you're an old guy
- Stroll around the mall and check out the window displays.
- Schedule a weekly tennis date with a good friend.
- Take your dog (or a friend’s dog) for a long walk.