"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mother of my son is very jealous but don't want to come back

alextt7

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Hi,
I am not fluent in English.

We broke up very badly 2 weeks ago, and I had our son with me in the first time. I never begged her to come back.
She got our 2 years old son 2 days ago by a judge decision.

Since she came back her friends home with my son, she started to act crazily. Tried to called so many times in the middle in the night. The day after I was having a phone called with some people, in the same time, she tried to call me. She tried 7 times. Then she sent an SMS to know who I was talking to. I said my auntie, which was true.
She started to insulted me for 20 minutes because she was sure I've got a new girl in my life, which is false.

This morning, I told her that she could come back home and we could try to be good parents for our son. She told me that she couldn't look at me or stay with me because she still loves me.

Today, she tries to call me and I answered sometimes to talk with my baby. I know there is nothing about our son. She is from Thailand and she care herself in the first place.

I still love her of course. I'd like to have my child come back at home.

I don't know how to handle it. How can I get her back home ? Do I need to answer all her calls ?

The fact is that her life now is very hard. This is not her country, she doesn't speak the language, she has no money, has to take care of a 2 years old, she lives with people (half my country - half Thai) that just want to help her to get a new life. She stays in a remote location with nothing to do, it is very cold, and the people can't help her so much.

I really want her and my son to come back home.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Need more back ground information, like why were you guys separated, which country u r now at, ur current job, distance between ur house and hers, was there abuse, etc.
 
Top