Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most women who give me attention are romantically involved, and looking to cheat or have emotional affairs?

Fer de Lance

Reaction score
The ones who want to cheat are usually honest about being married or involved. The ones that happily dive into an emotional affair usually aren’t so honest about being romantically involved: they’ll either omit the fact unless pressed, or lie. If they’re only looking for an emotional affair, they’ll usually put in a lot of effort, and they’ll race toward the edge of the cliff and stop themselves just before jumping.

When women actively engage in emotional affairs, it is like “emotional blue balls”: no sense of accomplishment or achievement... like someone yanking out the power cord right as one is about to beat the “boss level“. And I’ll end up feeling sort of confused and burned out.

How can avoid situations like that, and avoid getting jaded and burned out if it does happen? I’ve been pretty involved in the pickup scene at various times, but right now I don’t care much about diving into the pickup/bar scene.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones who want to cheat are usually honest about being married or involved. The ones that happily dive into an emotional affair usually aren’t so honest about being romantically involved: they’ll either omit the fact unless pressed, or lie. If they’re only looking for an emotional affair, they’ll usually put in a lot of effort, and they’ll race toward the edge of the cliff and stop themselves just before jumping.

When women actively engage in emotional affairs, it is like “emotional blue balls”: no sense of accomplishment or achievement... like someone yanking out the power cord right as one is about to beat the “boss level“. And I’ll end up feeling sort of confused and burned out.

How can avoid situations like that, and avoid getting jaded and burned out if it does happen? I’ve been pretty involved in the pickup scene at various times, but right now I don’t care much about diving into the pickup/bar scene.
Are they addicted to cheating on their man and the scandal or is it the sex?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Don´t overthink this bro. Bang them, have fun. Keep them around while you hit the gym and keep improving LMS. Better plates will come around and then you can drop older plates.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don´t overthink this bro. Bang them, have fun. Keep them around while you hit the gym and keep improving LMS. Better plates will come around and then you can drop older plates.
I don't know why, but it turns me on knowing that a teacher/mother/wife wants to sneak away with me (if she's having a mid-life crisis so be it, if it's changes with age, that's her problem to work out). One I've been touching but never going all the way earlier this week just blurted out (doesn't matter that other women, her peers are around who can hear) that she hates "being short" and that she uses a foot stool under her desk. She's vocalizing her self-consciousness to me and I know it's cause I'm tall that she thinks I don't want to be with her (too short), but I don't let her know that I have no problem with her height or that I think she's "OK." I just remain silent and smile a little. I will take the whatever-she-thinks-is-wrong-with-her (because her husband is probably making her feel like sh!t) and let her dig her own hole, she also says that she never gets flowers, I sympathize mumbling and saying something from memory that shows conscientiousness. I go away. Let her think or mull it. I hate to do this to her and make her think the grass is greener, but idk I wanna fvck and I genuinely desire her desire. It's a hypnosis and I'll welcome her love and it tricks me as well into thinking we were meant for each other (if only she wasn't still married she could have the man she 'should' really be with, who she was born to be with). Idk, I get off on that, their fairy tales they dream up in their minds and place on me or put me in the role of the knight. You know in real life or over time, she'd grow weary or bored of me. It's inevitable, but she wants "spark."

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its easy to differentiate between emotional adultery vs genuine intimacy.. Which the latter doesnt involves infatuation aka the feeling of love for Yourself under the adoring gaze of another. Love is feelings of trust, admiration and respect for another's qualities, talents and character.

Those old sayings, that water seeks its own level, and birds of a feather flock together are really true. We are in fact, magnetized to individuals who precisely match our own level of emotional development aka our wavelength.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a reason why rsd Tyler suggested meditation.

Dabbling is soft. Do or do not. There is no try. The biggest issue is that you are still blue pill. Purple at best. People are people. Women are savage and ruthless about weeding your genes out of existence. The same way women fight tooth and nail over pro choice ie murdering babies.

This is not a romantic comedy. Step game up. Develop a backbone. A spine. I don't care about ltr status. Not my biz nor my problem. Out for mine. Act accordingly.

Fer de Lance

Reaction score
There's a reason why rsd Tyler suggested meditation.

Dabbling is soft. Do or do not. There is no try.
I’m not planning on being passive, and passively reading Internet forums. But I’m not planning on diving headfirst into pickup, and losing sight of my personal achievements and success. I’ve went through phases where I’d spent too much time meeting and chasing women, and now I’m on the workaholic side. I’m looking for balance.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not planning on being passive, and passively reading Internet forums. But I’m not planning on diving headfirst into pickup, and losing sight of my personal achievements and success. I’ve went through phases where I’d spent too much time meeting and chasing women, and now I’m on the workaholic side. I’m looking for balance.
I've been doing pickup +/- a decade. The lesson is as follows :

Blow me or blow me out. Dtf or #nextset!

You can approach minimum 3 chick's day or night. OLD is cuck. Game is a full time job. At 30, I'm not prowling bars and clubs 24/7. I'm pragmatic in my approach. Minimum 3x approach a day. Keep sword sharp lulz.

I heed caution on pickup weirdos who obsess and never approach or fence sitters. Guys who dabble. Guys who preach from the castle walls of marriage or ltr. People with a opinion who don't approach.

Do your thing. Purpose & & & life path take precedence over women. Still, my **** won't suck itself. Approach a handful everyday regardless of the location of the sun. Repeat.