"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Most People Settle (Yet Are Still Happy!)

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Bottom line, are single people or married people happier? If the woman is happy, then I think both men and women are better off married. If the woman is not happy, then they are both better off single. In other words, a man is better off single than settling.
I think guys in our age group would agree after having lived life and had experiences ourselves or have seen other similarly aged guys going through life.

Some of this happiness of a woman has to do with how much a woman will "think" with her emotions, body, looks and not with her brain. It's even more dangerous when you have a collective of these women that get together and spread poison to each other.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Wow if people are happy settling down we should abolished divorce law.. As theres no such needs.. Op were the future prophet we waiting for so long..
 
Top