Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most online dating profiles are FAKE!

racerX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out...i was over at my buddies house & was talking about online dating & his 10 year old son overheard & said "do you know that me & most of my male classmates make those chick profiles?". I was dumbfounded. He said "its a fun thing to do...go into websites or myspace.com & copy & paste some hot babes pics & take on a new identity to mess w/ dudes & their minds...its real easy to do on yahoo because its free to post a profile & all i need is a credit card # from my dad to secure a fake mail address." Now i know why i never hear back from the majority of chicks on yahoo. I was thinking that yahoo would actually like this to happen because more babe profiles means more dudes will join means more $$$ for them. I wouldnt be suprised if yahoo puts some phoney profiles in there too. Kids nowadays are demented.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've successfully met over a dozen chicks online over the past 5 months or so, and I've F-closed nearly half of them. I find it fairly effortless to weed-out the fakes. Nevertheless, you have to send out a decent volume of emails to get results anyway. If some of them aren't real girls, what-the-f#ck-ever. Usually my emails are completely farcical anyway. If someone can't find success online (like anywhere else in life), it is due to their own shortcomings and not some little bast#rd kid creating fake profiles on yahoo... which is pretty damn funny, by the way :up:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by racerX
Kids nowadays are demented.
Yep, but just look past that stuff and focus on your goals. There are plenty of chicks out there looking to bang.

Stay positive, get the girls you meet online to chat with you on the phone asap, prescreen them for similar values (eg: fcuks on the first date, education, etc) Then, when you have them back at your place, close that deal -- make sure you have condoms handy!

Stay positive and don't dwell on the negative possibilities that can occur while dating. You'll be a much happier person and your positive dating examples will increase the happiness of your friends within your social circle.

Stay Positive,

Eric:cheer: