Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

most guys will do anything for a piece of patch

womanizer

Reaction score
Most guys will do anything for pvssy. Sex is an act of love and there will be no negotiations (unless she is a hooker.) Remember for a b1tch (as in not every woman)sex is power. She will use it against you if she has to. So beware. Don't do things for her to get sex. That's so stupid and it happens all the time.

In the ancient books there are countless examples of guys (alpha males, guys who shaped the definition of the word) being defeated for love (or for ******.) Samson and Delilah are I guess the most famous of all. Samson told Delilah how he could be defeated. He told it out of love for her. Delilah went to Samson's enemies and told about Samson's secret. All Samson got out of it was good sex and a military haircut. It was a good thing that God was mercifull that day but even with that Samson got screwed big time.

"Have sex, make love but don't get screwed!"

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by womanizer:
Don't do things for her to get sex. That's so stupid and it happens all the time.
I don't agree with this. All guys are driven by one goal- to have sex with as many women as possible and frequently as possible.

I think a better way to state this would be to say that most guys don't know how to go about getting sex in an effective manner. Therefore, they resort to doing AFC stuff like giving gifts, supplicating to their every whim hoping that this will get them sex. The DJ way teaches you the right way to get sex without giving the girl power.

------------------
Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

It's not safe to hope for the best, without preparing for the worst.

womanizer

Reaction score
Originally posted by BasicInstinct:
I think a better way to state this would be to say that most guys don't know how to go about getting sex in an effective manner.

Thanks BasicInstinct for using a better combination of words.

All guys are driven by one goal- to have sex with as many women as possible and frequently as possible.
And women know this. A b1tch will try to use it to her advantage. Don't fall for it!

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All guys are driven by one goal- to have sex with as many women as possible and frequently as possible.
Rubbish! Or maybe for me, I seem to lack this desparation.

Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monkey:
I seem to lack this desparation.
Ditto.

Maximus

------------------
The Way of The
Simpleton - A
simpleton: lays down
no first law, takes
everything that
happens as it comes.
The simplicity of the
truly sophisticated.

---- Bruce Lee

huisy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You say "Don't do things for her to get great sex"

Why not reverse that? Reward a woman who gives you good sex by trating her to a meal / watching a movie / cooking (not for me!) or whatever.

As long as you occasionaly do things in response to her giving you sex rather than the other way round, the power is with you. Of course, you never let her know you are rewarding her for sex!

Of course, sex is available from many different women, so there should be no need to reward - just find another one!