Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most guys have poor game. Our competition is clueless!

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends where you live . In a place where hot chicks are fewer than normal you will see this thing a lot . They usually in small cities where people tend to be more conservative and it’s usually harder to steal a girl cause of their hard morals.

In a bigger city where hotties roam in abundance the competition is harder , there are more players around and their experience is huge . That competition you mention in those areas does not exist except if they fat or ugly with very low self esteem.

Whenever i move in a big city , all of my good buddies are experienced players and they k ow what they are doing very well .

Exactly the opposite happens in a small city where the competition is mostly noobs but unfortunately there aren’t many fine women around .

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FRAME>GAME

Game is just a stepping stone.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about that bro.

You are saying you’ll treat a 27 year old actress the same way as a 38 year old hotel employee?
Yep... pretty much, when I first meet them. I also treat my garbage collector the same way I treat my banker, both provide me with a needed service. Everyone is worthy of respect, unless they behave in such a way that is not respectful of others. I am actually a whole lot nicer to a woman who is 50 lbs over-weight with a face that looks like a horse, who is pleasant to be around, then I am to a beautiful woman who is an epic b!tch. But when you first meet someone you just don't know, so it's best to give everyone the benefit of doubt.

But as far as women are concerned, if you treat them all the same then when you find yourself face to face with a chick you are really attracted to, you won't come unglued. And if she is hot, you will stand out as different because 90% of all men are willing line up for a chance to kiss her @ss and empty their wallets in the hopes of impressing her. If you don't think she is special and act that way, you will stand apart from the fawning masses. That doesn't mean you are guaranteed success, but if she still isn't interested in you, she will at least respect you.

The issues men have are always the attractive ones. No one comes in here and asks “I’m dating a 39 year women with no job and little skills. Is it ok to text her everyday or should I wait a day or two?”
True... but also true is that there really is nothing you can actually do to get a chick interested in you. She either is or she isn't. If she is hot... well her standards are going to be high, and if you don't meet them you don't have much of a shot unless you are willing to bust your buns on self improvement, but that takes time and also is no guarantee with any one chick... all self-improvement does is increases the pool of chicks that find you attractive... never lock onto any one... just try to date them all and let the chicks sort out if the want you. And thus returns back tot he best philosophy is that you should treat all women the same.

What do you mean “act like a man?”
In a self assured way... always go for what you want... do not make excuses. Don't complain about things, take action to fix what you do not like or want.

Keep cool and never lose control of your emotions. You can't help how you feel, but you can control how you respond. It's fine to be happy or angry, just don't overdo it.

Put yourself self first. Never allow a chick's wants and desires supersede yours. It's okay for you to give her what she wants, in fact compromise is a must if you want a relationship, but the king of the pride eats first. Sure she'll b!tch, p!ss and complain you are a selfish pr!ck, but subconsciously she will prefer this because she knows that relationship work best when YOU are at YOUR best. If you are a man that is always giving in to the chick in your life, she'll get bored because you are making it too easy and her interest will drop because chicks love drama.