Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most Amazing Thing Happened To Me/Need Advice

Pretty Boy

Reaction score
What's up guys, new to the forum (although been reading for a while).

Recently me and my boys went to a strip club. One of them bought me a dance with one of the girls that was on stage. Now I've talked to this girl before at this club (and I do have a crush on her, but don't show it at all). This girl is FINE! I mean a 9/9.5. Face like Alyssa Milano, with a body like Beyonce. We get in the VIP we start talking at first. Nice convo, real cool girl, down to earth. Which surprised me because 9's really aren't usually so down to earth.

She starts dancing, and telling me how she's loves dancing for me, how I'm so sweet. I'm lovin the compliments and stuff, yet still taking this all in with a grain of salt, mainly 'cause I know how some dancers in general tend to operate. Mainly to make you feel good and come back for more. In the middle of the dance we start she kisses me, and at the end we hug and she kisses me. She asks for my number :eek: and says we should hook up and have dinner some time.

My question. Should I take this seriously, or is she just doing this to get me to come back and see her and get more dances . I was thinking its possible she's serious because:

a) Wer'e about the same age (i'm mid twenties)
b) She initiated everything (even the physical stuff)
c) She mentioned she wanted to see me outside of her work.
d) I was getting a really good vibe off her

Is this worth it? I mean she probably see hundreds of guys and says/does the same thing. Or is this different?

Should I call her, or wait for her to call me since she showed the interest?

Thanks!

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah why not

wait a couple of days and then call her. you don't got sh!t to lose. if she starts yapping about coming back and spending cheese, remember you don't have to.

call her and ask her out for coffee or drinks. if she accepts remember, let her do all the talking about her life blah, blah. don't offer any help or suggestions, just listen.

i've been out with dancers, they're pretty cool and easy to get along with. if she tries to angle you for money or something (were you flashing big cheese at the club?) tell her to forget it.

she might like you. play it cool and see what happens. don't spend alot of money on her. don't waste too much of your valuable time if it's not going anywhere (in the pants). if she has a bf, attention seeker, or just want free dinners (that's an after sex thing) drop her or just go straight for the puzzy juggler.

if your a real raw dawg muthafvcker, make her work for you. tell her to get 5-6 more girls. buy some liquor. invite all your buddies and charge a cover and split profits with the girls.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah, call her. one thing however...

dancers are absolute experts at reading AFC's--the best in the business for obvious reasons.

not only that, but they take all their money to boot. go heavy on the convo, in my opinion, and never suggest anything sex related. she knows she's a dancer and she knows you want to tag it. don't be one of the 99% of the loser chumps she's used to! "hey baby, nice tits..." she hears this 100x a day.

i like convo'ing up dancers because it really sharpens your game. plus, you will see other women in a completely different light (and azzhole men too). one night at the strip club should cure ANY oneitis that you might have!

unfortunately, you are already a client! you've paid her money. this is a bad precedent, but who knows? this is why i never pay for a dance with a dancer that i'm convo'ing or whom i think i'll get her number. drinks, yeah, because they have their quota.

gotta love it.

Pretty Boy

Reaction score
Re: yeah why not

Originally posted by mongoose01
wait a couple of days and then call her. you don't got sh!t to lose. if she starts yapping about coming back and spending cheese, remember you don't have to.

call her and ask her out for coffee or drinks. if she accepts remember, let her do all the talking about her life blah, blah. don't offer any help or suggestions, just listen.

i've been out with dancers, they're pretty cool and easy to get along with. if she tries to angle you for money or something (were you flashing big cheese at the club?) tell her to forget it.

she might like you. play it cool and see what happens. don't spend alot of money on her. don't waste too much of your valuable time if it's not going anywhere (in the pants). if she has a bf, attention seeker, or just want free dinners (that's an after sex thing) drop her or just go straight for the puzzy juggler.

if your a real raw dawg muthafvcker, make her work for you. tell
her to get 5-6 more girls. buy some liquor. invite all your buddies and charge a cover and split profits with the girls.
Yo thanks goose. Yeah, I was getting some vibes to I'll get in touch w/her. I'll wait for the call, over a week passes I'll call myself and ask her to get together (although my car's down:rolleyes: ). Its true I got nothing to lose,

Good advice :cool:

mongoose01

Don Juan
Reaction score
she prob wnt call you. wait like 3-4 days and then call. she might forget who you are. this is a great opportunity to brush up on your dj skills.

do the sh!t guys here recommend and the above post. don't over compliment her (if at all), don't buy her sh!t (just coffee and maybe a drink or two), don't offer her sh!t. she might even spit that bullsh!t about what other guys offer her and trips she's been on. ignore all the nonsense and keep within your game lines.

just listen to her, because eventually she will start talking about her upbringing and some unsolved issues (if there are any). pay attention closely to that sh!t. that's how you get in her head.

just like the above post said she might think your an AFC. DO NOT act like one. strippers have liked me in the past because i don't wear hip hop clothes, but conservative sh!t, and i wear glasses (i'm Black). i guess they thought they could get over on some suburban dude. i was able to get some puzzy (i had some game before i developed one-i-tis - but I'm getting over that).

have some fun, because these chicks can be cool. they have a different insight on life, women, and men.

Pretty Boy

Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
hell yeah, call her. one thing however...

dancers are absolute experts at reading AFC's--the best in the business for obvious reasons.

not only that, but they take all their money to boot. go heavy on the convo, in my opinion, and never suggest anything sex related. she knows she's a dancer and she knows you want to tag it. don't be one of the 99% of the loser chumps she's used to! "hey baby, nice tits..." she hears this 100x a day.

i like convo'ing up dancers because it really sharpens your game. plus, you will see other women in a completely different light (and azzhole men too). one night at the strip club should cure ANY oneitis that you might have!

unfortunately, you are already a client! you've paid her money. this is a bad precedent, but who knows? this is why i never pay for a dance with a dancer that i'm convo'ing or whom i think i'll get her number. drinks, yeah, because they have their quota.

gotta love it.
Yeah true, I know that they can probably smell an AFC from a mile away. Probably even more so than the average girl. But believe me, I did have to hold off to that "yeah baby" convo. It was kind of getting hard after a while because she was one saying stuff along those lines, but I kept my head and joked around with it. I probably would have blew my chance if I started gushing.

And the client thing is something to think about! Because she initiated I don't know if its a big deal. I wasn't planning to trying to tap it but we'll see, but myself normally I wouldn't try getting dance if I was trying to tap it.

Thanks for the tips TCU..........

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok WOW!!! Talkin up strippers is my specialty. You can over come the fact that you gave her money by just acting like the money was a tip, which it was. Pretend that the money meant nothing and that you know shes a hard working girl so you tipped her out of respect for her hard work.

You really have to feel this chick out. Find out if shes the hard core get money, gold-digger type, or the sincere I want to be respected for my mind, even though I'm a dancer type. If shes the gold-digger type. Just be cool, be funny, and play it down when she talks about money. Listen to her stories laugh but keep it light. When she talks to you about money act like you know you can't afford her and that you just wanna have fun. BE confident but what ever you do only pay for the date, and dont take her anywhere extravagant. DO NOT try to impress her and do not compliment her looks.

If shes the take me seriously respect my mind type. Find out what she really likes (art, travel, history etc) and ask her lots of questions, look in her eyes and act liek you give a sh!T.

Remember that all women are flakes but strippers are flakes and attention wh0res to the 20th power. Get what you can quickly. Try to bang them quickly I say usually on the first date (if it goes smoothly never wait longer than three dates to try her. If you wait too long you fall quickly into the group of guys who admire her and would do anythign just to spend time with her. Do not fall in love under any circumstances. Just have fun and remember when its over and she stops returning your calls, let her go. Never try to make a h0e into a housewife.

B

Brody

LOL you must be a rookie

Strippers get PAID to look good & charm you.

Listen if she wont sit on your lap & grind for 15 mins unless you have 20 bucks chances are she won't FVCK you for FREE LOL

use common sense, most stripper have had brutal relationships with their fathers they have issues with men and they make Brutal girlfriends hell any girl with a bad father makes a horrible girlfriend.

Once a ***** always a ***** treat them that way. these girls won't do anything sexually without a price tag $ so make her a offer if she says no then your out of luck. You won't be getting anything for FREE so dont waste your time. Also remember she knows your a PIG cause your at the club in the first palce most girls i know don't want a boyfriend who visit these places. maybe if you met her at a car dealership and the saleman was showing you a $80,000 mercedes maybe then you would have a chance trust me meeting a stripper at her work will never work out unless you show her a few $100 bills but thats risky cause its
against the law and also very pathetic. Just remember they like your $$ not you. And the only thing they plan on going home with is your money and probably a few grams of coke LOL

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pretty Boy
...She starts dancing, and telling me how she's loves dancing for me, how I'm so sweet. I'm lovin the compliments and stuff, yet still taking this all in with a grain of salt, mainly 'cause I know how some dancers in general tend to operate. Mainly to make you feel good and come back for more. In the middle of the dance we start she kisses me, and at the end we hug and she kisses me. She asks for my number :eek: and says we should hook up and have dinner some time...

Should I call her, or wait for her to call me since she showed the interest?
2 possibilities:

1) She was interested in you and wanted your number, which is possible, but not as common as the scenario below.

2) She wanted your number so she can call you to come see her at the club when she is having a slow night

I would call her and ask her out on a date, and see what she says. If she won't go out with you and wants you to see her at work, or will only go to the mall (where she hopes you'll buy her clothes) then you know she's not interested in you, only your wallet.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Most Amazing Thing Happened To Me/Need Advice

Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
If she won't go out with you and wants you to see her at work, or will only go to the mall (where she hopes you'll buy her clothes) then you know she's not interested in you, only your wallet.
Great observation, that is the most common stripper trick. Get sum poor sap to take them shopping. I had a stripper brag to me that sum loser paid her to go in the Ffredericks of Hollywood dressing room and let him watch while she tried on all the outfits he chose. She even said the moron got the "privilege" of buying her whatever outfit HE chose.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Battle between strippers and rich guys

from the stippers point of view, she thinks she's taking advantage of the guys in the strip club and making them pay for her feigned affection

from the rich guys point of view, they know it's fake, but for them, money is nothing and they enjoy the stripper's lap dances, carress, etc., for mere peanuts. Sort of like a throwing a treat to your dog when it does a trick.

who is taking advantage of who?