Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More than other guys, Above average Women will say yes but will give you the run around eventually first couple dates if you're 20% +bodyfat

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an experience Im going through and it hit me after quite a few times consistently on and off. It's an epiphany I'm noticing so it's positive. They will say yes initially but will give the run around eventually. Before 1st - 2nd dates.

I've got really confident last 2 years but 7/10+ women dates are far and few between . It's odd because when I was slim I didn't notice signs at all and had no backbone. So basically the opposite has happened lol.

I gained 58lbs since 2017 according skin fold calipers it's 27lbs fat and 31lbs lean body mass. 27lbs fat however is like 40 lbs on scale so I'm making a plan now to add heavy cardio consistently and eat like 2500 calories. I've been up and down Ben before this never stayed slim more than like 4 years at a time EVER lol.

Right now I'm 5'6" 232lbs 24.6% bf I've been lifting consistent since Feb 2018 however I just broke finger at work this past Thursday so can't lift for months according to surgeons. I can do cardio and will most likely Gain weight if stay sedentary.

What are yallsls thoughts

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat calories at maintenance (or a very light cut 5-10%) and keep your protein intake at levels to maintain your muscle mass. Do the cardio and look at what you CAN do in the gym.

Reaction score
at 5'6 and 232lbs you are obese. I'm not saying this to be an asswipe, for your mental and hormonal health you must not be sedentary by any means, even if that means only going for a walk around the block for 5 minutes every day.

A healthy weight at 5'6 would be around 135-155 12-15% bodyfat for a male, 160-175lbs would be quite heavy...

You would look like an absolute unit at 165lbs at roughly 12-15% body fat

Continue weightlifting 2-3 times a week and 15-30 minutes of HIGH INTENSITY cardio (Eliptical, row machine, bike, stairs) everyday... every... single... day. No excuses (broken finger? work your legs, broken legs? work your arms, broken arms? work your abs. See the point?)

F*ck the treadmill it can eat my butthole

EDIT*

Check out Athlean-X on YouTube. He has great exercises and advice for beginners or the more advanced

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is an experience Im going through and it hit me after quite a few times consistently on and off. It's an epiphany I'm noticing so it's positive. They will say yes initially but will give the run around eventually. Before 1st - 2nd dates.

I've got really confident last 2 years but 7/10+ women dates are far and few between . It's odd because when I was slim I didn't notice signs at all and had no backbone. So basically the opposite has happened lol.

I gained 58lbs since 2017 according skin fold calipers it's 27lbs fat and 31lbs lean body mass. 27lbs fat however is like 40 lbs on scale so I'm making a plan now to add heavy cardio consistently and eat like 2500 calories. I've been up and down Ben before this never stayed slim more than like 4 years at a time EVER lol.

Right now I'm 5'6" 232lbs 24.6% bf I've been lifting consistent since Feb 2018 however I just broke finger at work this past Thursday so can't lift for months according to surgeons. I can do cardio and will most likely Gain weight if stay sedentary.

What are yallsls thoughts

Yes, you are obese as Della Reese. It's going to fvck up your social life and don't forget about the health and mental issues. Quit it. Broke your finger? poor baby.. Limit carbs and sugar. Go KETO 4 life. Keto is NOT a diet, it is a way of life. High healthy fats (40% - 60%), moderate proteins (20% - 40%), low carbs (10% - 20%). Slowly move into that mind frame. I've been able to modify my foods with the help of Almond Flour, Arrowroot Flour, Coconut Flour, Monkfruit and Stevia to still enjoy food. Heck, I just made some amazingly delicious coffee ice-cream with whipped cream. It's the sh!t. Learn to cook if you do not already.

As for exercise, start walking 20+ minutes a day. Then, switch it up with a bicycle. You'll be burning off the fat in no time. When your "finger" is better, hit the weights and resistance bands. Get to it. You do not need to look like Ron Coleman, but getting to live a healthy life shouldn't be too hard. Instead of sh!tty snacks, make or buy organic trail mix and go for a walk or hike. Quit the sugary drinks and excessive alcohol (though, hard alcohol is keto friendly).

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at 5'6 and 232lbs you are obese. I'm not saying this to be an asswipe, for your mental and hormonal health you must not be sedentary by any means, even if that means only going for a walk around the block for 5 minutes every day.

A healthy weight at 5'6 would be around 135-155 12-15% bodyfat for a male, 160-175lbs would be quite heavy...

You would look like an absolute unit at 165lbs at roughly 12-15% body fat

Continue weightlifting 2-3 times a week and 15-30 minutes of HIGH INTENSITY cardio (Eliptical, row machine, bike, stairs) everyday... every... single... day. No excuses (broken finger? work your legs, broken legs? work your arms, broken arms? work your abs. See the point?)

F*ck the treadmill it can eat my butthole

EDIT*

Check out Athlean-X on YouTube. He has great exercises and advice for beginners or the more advanced
What's your email I can show your my pics

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut your carbs OUT. Raise your fat and protein intake. Yes. You read that correctly. Eat fat. Read the labels on everything. You’d be surprised how much sht has added sugars, and carbs in general. Make sure you drink enough water and get enough sleep. ONE cheat MEAL every 7 days. For your sanity, and to speed your metabolism back up.

Also, buy a psyllium husk fiber supplement. In powder. 5 grams twice a day on an empty stomach. This diet tends to constipate some.

Do this, and the weight will almost seem to be melting off. Deviate from it, and it won’t work. There’s no in between with this diet. Once you get to where you want to be, MAINTAIN THAT WEIGHT for a year. Your body must accept it as it’s new set point. It will fight you on it otherwise.

Good luck.

P.S. exercise. Focus on building muscle. Muscle = higher metabolism. Higher caloric demand. Weights first, THEN cardio in a depleted state. OR cardio on an empty stomach in the morning. Or both. Literally just 20 minutes of walking briskly will do it. Until it doesn’t. Then you’ll need to bump it up.