Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More text game fails...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I mentioned in another thread that I met a chick at a pizza place last Monday, long story short I got her number after being quite arrogant with her.

Wednesday I texted her and within 3 - 4 texts told her to meet me Friday evening. She said she couldn't as it was "too far" and I entered her frame and asked which part of town she lived in. She ghosted.

Suddenly today she replies with "sorry about not answering, basically it's (insert area)".

I haven't replied. She has that thing active where you can't see if she's read your message and she can't see if you've read hers.

Now here's the thing; four days of radio silence says I ignore her reply until at least next weekend, then tease her a bit more ("I'm sure you'll make it up to me...") and invite her out again, then Next if she's not game, but she also changed her WhatsApp picture from her dog, to her in a mirror. I'm thinking her weekend dude(s) ended up being a/all dud(s) and she's slutting it up to see who'll bite. Which also explains her suddenly contacting me again.

Do I wait and probably get the cold shoulder again next week, or strike before she's possibly "taken" again and lose frame by replying so soon?

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, lmao. Scarcity mentality. Whatever. Who cares about that right now.

Advice?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Two weeks brother, from today. Unless she contacts you again, to which you reply you're busy, working hard. Now I don't understand why you couldn't ask her to take uber you'll pay for it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far was “too far”? When it comes to women, 30 mins can be too far for them.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling she doesn't have a car. She's a uni student back home for a while I believe. Technically I don't either but I can use the family car (a Fiat Panda lmfao - not a chick magnet).

It's true I could invite her further afield and offer to pay her uber (does Uber exist here? lol) as meeting her near her home (plenty of bars in that urban area) could be a no-no if she doesn't want folks she knows asking "who's this new man then?". Hmmm...

I'm tempted to reply tomorrow and see if she'll meet halfway through the week. My desperation is evident on here but she doesn't even know my real name.

Maximum Mystery Maintained.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a feeling she doesn't have a car. She's a uni student back home for a while I believe. Technically I don't either but I can use the family car (a Fiat Panda lmfao - not a chick magnet).

It's true I could invite her further afield and offer to pay her uber (does Uber exist here? lol) as meeting her near her home (plenty of bars in that urban area) could be a no-no if she doesn't want folks she knows asking "who's this new man then?". Hmmm...

I'm tempted to reply tomorrow and see if she'll meet halfway through the week. My desperation is evident on here but she doesn't even know my real name.

Maximum Mystery Maintained.
Just text her on Wednesday. This implies you've been way too busy during the start of the week and the day after as a buffer. You tell her "Didn't see your message, busy week." Tell her where you wanna go on Saturday and ask her to join you for dinner or something else that sounds casual. If she offers Friday or Sunday, you can't. Busy. Your time is too valuable for her.

If she's not game you next her. Simple as that.

You're from Italy, right? I believe you guys have Uber. Don't know if it's solely restricted to Rome and Milan. Otherwise you could call her a cab to your place when things get warm later on.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said she couldn't as it was "too far" and I entered her frame and asked which part of town she lived in. She ghosted.
why is that entering her frame its a genuine question and women do a lot of presuming anway, Ive been in many convos with women where ive had to lay it down in layman terms

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a disrespectful biatch with low interest. It sounds to me like she's just playing with you and has no intention of ever meeting up. She probably has you in her phonebook as "****head from West Skanksville" or something like that.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to save my number as "English Man" and she started singing "...An English Man In New York..."

I could also ignore her since there's a chance I'll see her again in the social circle, not that I spend any time at all there any more. I'm also leaving the country in a few weeks for a month or so.

I'll text her Wednesday and keep y'all updated.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her to save my number as "English Man" and she started singing "...An English Man In New York..."

I could also ignore her since there's a chance I'll see her again in the social circle, not that I spend any time at all there any more. I'm also leaving the country in a few weeks for a month or so.

I'll text her Wednesday and keep y'all updated.
Yeah, to me it sounds like she's just playing. She's too relaxed and too silly. Try but don't expect too much and if all you get is a bunch of nonsense then just stop writing to her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On one hand, I think you should next.. because I hate playing these games with women. "Wait X amount of days, do X, say X.." blah blah. I hate that sh!t, and very rarely will I do the dance with them.

On the other hand.. I think you moved too fast and asked for a meet up without building up enough rapport first. You even admitted you acted arrogant while getting her number, and then you asked her to meet you 4 texts in. This may work for some people, but definitely not my style.

Instead of trying to do damage control, I would next.. and then try to build more rapport with women you meet in the future.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys were right! :lol: I voice messaged her the other day telling her to meet me after a gathering I attended in her area last night.

First I teased her silence by assuming she'd killed herself, a joke I made when she opened the second storey window behind her at the pizza place (she had laughed pretty hard at that one).

Radio silence lmao. Now this morning she hits me up again:

Screenshot_20200717-092247.png

For you non Italian speakers, basically she's all like "you'll have to forgive me a second time, I have exams these days, always studying, I'm not talking or hanging out with anyone (lmao), I'll be free after this prison time ends".

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
So I mentioned in another thread that I met a chick at a pizza place last Monday, long story short I got her number after being quite arrogant with her.

Wednesday I texted her and within 3 - 4 texts told her to meet me Friday evening. She said she couldn't as it was "too far" and I entered her frame and asked which part of town she lived in. She ghosted.

Suddenly today she replies with "sorry about not answering, basically it's (insert area)".

I haven't replied. She has that thing active where you can't see if she's read your message and she can't see if you've read hers.

Now here's the thing; four days of radio silence says I ignore her reply until at least next weekend, then tease her a bit more ("I'm sure you'll make it up to me...") and invite her out again, then Next if she's not game, but she also changed her WhatsApp picture from her dog, to her in a mirror. I'm thinking her weekend dude(s) ended up being a/all dud(s) and she's slutting it up to see who'll bite. Which also explains her suddenly contacting me again.

Do I wait and probably get the cold shoulder again next week, or strike before she's possibly "taken" again and lose frame by replying so soon?

I'm making a mountain out of a molehill here, lmao. Scarcity mentality. Whatever. Who cares about that right now.

Advice?
A thought:

too far = "offer something nearby"

Dont want to speculate, but could be that if you offer to do something, and then ask where she's live (as long as you know is not too far), would be different response.

Then you follow the same mistake again and offer her to come to your area (if I understand right), even if she's in the mood, it comes out as you ignoring her clues on purpose

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's not interested. Just tell her "ok, hit me up if you want to hang out sometime" so you'll waste no more time and leave the door open for this ragazze to re-initiate.

On another note, scrolling through this forum and according to other members it seems as if italian women are the WORST to date, what's your experience on this?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's not interested. Just tell her "ok, hit me up if you want to hang out sometime" so you'll waste no more time and leave the door open for this ragazze to re-initiate.

On another note, scrolling through this forum and according to other members it seems as if italian women are the WORST to date, what's your experience on this?
I've left her with "That's cool girl, when you're ready to let off some steam message me".

The only reason I haven't nexted her already is because she looks like Ashley Adams. Smaller boobs though.

Italian women are definitely below British women on the easyness scale I've found. I used to get laid a lot more frequently back when I was in southern England.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
My man...

you a met a chick at a pizza place, got her number..

simple as this:

“how was your pizza?”

her: “whatever she says” it doesn’t matter

you: “Friday if you’re free I’m taking to a pizza you must try, alright?”

that’s it...find a special pizza place and have her try it, have fun, kino etc..

sinple as that brother.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost. I had tried to take the basil off her pizza that night and when she had said "say please", mirroring what I had said when I passed her the menu, I refused to say please and she refused to give me the basil. I also tried getting the last slice of her pizza later.

My first message two days later was "young lady you owe me a basil leaf" in Italian, and she replied "I'll find you an awesome one don't worry". I threw out a couple of leading statements about her character which she agreed to, and teased her on her English skills, then told her she was fortunate I was "such a cunning linguist" which she didn't react to, except to agree in (broken) English. She said she couldn't sing and I told her I'd have her singing Rule Britannia in no time, then I told her to meet me.

I wouldn't buy a girl I haven't had sex with yet anything to eat.