Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

More DJ Advice Needed

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
One day, ill be giving the advice :)..but until then..

if you remember i made a thread a while back about how i really like this girl in my 1st&6th period classes. if u didnt read that thread i suggest reading it here.

Ok, good news, her cousin never got a hold of her over the weekend to tell her, so i have nothing to worry about there. But heres some bad news, our 1st period teacher has new desk arrangements and im assigned to sit behind the girl. I think its bad because i cant make eye contact, and i think it would be weird to tap on her shoulder or something then she turns around and i stare at her :p But this may be a good thing, im unsure. Im wondering, what can i say or do to try and get a conversation started, etc.? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just an idea for convo starter,
"Hey. aren't you ____'s cousin?"
"yeah"
then take it from there

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Making it a more open-ended question would you give more options in the early-going..

"You know Jane Doe?"
"Oh yes she's my cousin!"
"Oh ya'll are cousins, thats cool. I guess the whole "slavic eye thing" *or insert other neghit* runs in the family.

Absent Minded

Don Juan
Reaction score
slavic eye thing?
her cousin is a boy :p

and to tell you the truth, i wouldnt know how to take it from there.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh, you should practice a bit with other (hot) girls first, because if you don't know how to hold a basic conversation then I'd say you'd be screwed if you wanted to talk without any such skills.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On your feet, this could be a good situation if you dont become annoying, I would say talk to her before or after class. As far as conversations go their are a million things to talk about, if you dont feel like talking dont force it- it has to be natural. Hold your head up high soldier, and stay sharp your walking in a mind field.