Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mom is becoming RedPilled

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom is becoming red pilled after my sisters wedding. She found out that one of the girls is going to leave her man after she attended the wedding. Apparently the men at the wedding triggered her hypergamy and her current guy is not good enough. Apparently he is not ambitious enough aka not rich. I had a massive TOLD YOU SO moment with my mom. She agreed that this generation of females is insane. This guy is a really cool guy ( who is employed) but he just does not have the perceived status of the other guys.

The Modern female is a status and money prostitute. They spend their life as corporate *****s whose only goal in life is materialism and status jockeying.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom is becoming red pilled after my sisters wedding. She found out that one of the girls is going to leave her man after she attended the wedding. Apparently the men at the wedding triggered her hypergamy and her current guy is not good enough. Apparently he is not ambitious enough aka not rich. I had a massive TOLD YOU SO moment with my mom. She agreed that this generation of females is insane. This guy is a really cool guy ( who is employed) but he just does not have the perceived status of the other guys.

The Modern female is a status and money prostitute. They spend their life as corporate *****s whose only goal in life is materialism and status jockeying.
This wedding was so lit, first the AW faking a seizure and now this lol
This is not an uncommon wedding occurrence. My best friend got married less than 5 years ago. The bride's sister was maid of honor. The maid of honor acted like a petulant child during the wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. The maid of honor was upset that it wasn't her day to be center of attention, much like that bridesmaid in this wedding who faked a seizure. The maid of honor at the time was in a secure relationship. She eventually had her own wedding day.

Weddings bring out a ton of drama in social circles.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not an uncommon wedding occurrence. My best friend got married less than 5 years ago. The bride's sister was maid of honor. The maid of honor acted like a petulant child during the wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. The maid of honor was upset that it wasn't her day to be center of attention, much like that bridesmaid in this wedding who faked a seizure. The maid of honor at the time was in a secure relationship. She eventually had her own wedding day.
Hahahaha :rofl:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The maid of honor at the time was in a secure relationship. She eventually had her own wedding day.

Weddings bring out a ton of drama in social circles.
Bro the maid of honor in my story was also in a secure relationship with a great guy. They still act like envious spoiled brats. Bro I try so hard not to be a chauvinist but it is difficult. How can a creature be so jealous that the have to steal the ONE day of their friends wedding.

The fact that you tell me that this is not an uncommon occurrence makes me want nothing to do with these creatures lol. Sigh

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro the maid of honor in my story was also in a secure relationship with a great guy. They still act like envious spoiled brats. Bro I try so hard not to be a chauvinist but it is difficult. How can a creature be so jealous that the have to steal the ONE day of their friends wedding.

The fact that you tell me that this is not an uncommon occurrence makes me want nothing to do with these creatures lol. Sigh
In the case I described, it was the bride's sister who was already engaged and had a wedding date on the calendar. Why put a damper on your sister's wedding day when your only is already scheduled?