Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women and relationships

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, tell them to spend some time here and read how many of y'all actually "devalue" women with a high notch count, let's see how "powerful" they feel.:rolleyes:

I really dislike that whole "you go girl!!" "I'll show them, I can play their game!" mindset, it's such feminist bull crap Imo.

I'm all for having as much sex as you want if that's your inclination and desire, but to do so as some sort of one-up-man-ship? To feel powerful?

Just goes to show ya how effed up some women (some people) are, no wonder relationships have become so toxic. It's a bonafide gender war.

I get really ashamed of my own gender sometimes.
You're somehow just one of a kind, a more oldschool woman. You must mentor my daughter lol( or at least I will tell her this type of stuff). They do still exist fellows!!

Recent flings have all had high sex drives. These girls must not have been getting a lot of ****, but man are they thirsty. Is someone feeding women more testosterone or what. I'm a horny guy so I don't mind it but I didn't think it would be so prevalent.
Haha oh yeah I feel ya. Some of my recent flings nutting like men, coming non stop and just being cool with it , little pillow talk and let's go again. Great time to be alive.

But credit yourself a little bit more man...you obviously doing something right:D

Make her feel comfortable and watch the magic happen..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, "old school" makes me sound like some old frump! I know you didn't mean it like that though, so you're forgiven. ;)

I'm a young woman but yeah I am old fashioned in some respects, others not so much.

I'm just not much into the typical feminist jargon, I believe in masculine/feminine polarity, yin/yang and at least sexually dominant/submissive.

I have no desire to "one up" a man or play HIS game, I actually have my own female Game. :oops:
Alot of folks ended up in this competitive relationship or "dominance" or power struggle in which "one upping" is a normal part of the dynamic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but I have no interest in that type of dynamic, never did.

Not sure why I'm so different, might have something to do with what a great dad I had. Many women have poor male role models so they feel this need to compete with them.

I see it all the time. In the workplace, in relationships, I often wonder if these same women like men at all.
I have no interest in it either. For me as a male it's a huge risk and can only hurt me and not help me. Besides when these competitions occur they can do alot to you behind your back and socially that can damage you. Many of the women who do this do not like men is my estimation. How do they group all men to not like them? I don't know.