Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Times = Women > Dogs > Men...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but I was kindly reminded of this during my vacation so I'd thought I'd post it again for any newbies.

With the warmer weather, I saw so many girls out with their dogs than guys. It's a sad day when women would rather take better care of their dogs than seek out a quality guy. We often talk about MGTOW but in reality, one can also accuse women going WGTOW and therefore just settling on dogs to complete their lives. With feminism breeding power hungry females, once they've had a taste for it, only dogs will listen and obey all their commands that they desire. So it isn't surprising that they would only be compatible with dogs.

I was also hanging out at a resort poolside when I overheard two girls talking highly of what I thought to be some guys. Then later in the conversation, they mentioned it being dogs. lol

Guys, just a reminder that we are lower on the list below a dog these days...

Feel free to discuss or add.
Yea, I see a lot of these dog moms around. They pick the dogs over dudes for two reasons, well 3 if the female doesn't want kids.

1) Always loyal (no trust issues)
2) Always able to control (Usually not able to control in a relationship)
3) Dog mom instead of human mom (doesn't have to deal with the labor and responsibilities in raising a human being)

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some weird reason women think men actually care about their careers.
Not only that but they get defensive when men point out how much they don't care or how much they dislike it. "Oh these men must be intimidated by how successful I am!"

Bandolero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course. I look at guys like my brother who are somehow doing well with hot girls despite not fitting the “be masculine, be conservative, don’t be a pushover” narrative. There is something he is providing these girls that they want him around for. Imagine if we as masculine men could figure out what that X factor was? We’d slay.
Well , there's only one gap to fill.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1:29 , 5:38

Dog visits incel convention. [When people still had a sense of humor]

Last edited:

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is 1 point that has been missed here.
Dogs can be total clock blocks.
I picked up a cutie for a date tonight and as soon as she got in the car she pulled up her phone to see what her dog was up to, telling me why I had to wait 5 minutes , because her dog, who she CANT CONTROL was playing games with her.

Then proceeded to go on how she is such a good dog mum, etc etc.

I laughed and played around for a few minutes, but after that I kept hinting at putting the phone away and changing the topic. Didn't happen, so resorted to asking nicely and directly, only to receive a barrage of abuse.

It got interesting here, because she brought up having children.

Anyway my experience with this dog is. I have taken him for walks and runs, fed him scraps when cooking dinner, and he always obeys me.

For her it's constant biting, can't take him to the dog park. Dogs don't respect women. They despise them.

Anyway, back to the date story, I turned the car around and didn't say a word, whilst getting abused for the next 15 minutes and dropped her home.

This dog has been a **** block many times, which is probably the number one reason to avoid girls with dogs.

If you have children, you are already **** blocked, and dogs are either a man's companion or family animal, not a replacement to satisfy CC riders maternal instincts.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this.. lol. You see women walking dogs so you come up with a whole theory about how they're getting more pvssy than you? I love dogs. I love dogs more than I like people. If I had to choose to save the life of a dog or a person, I'd choose the dog. Humans are garbage. I don't really understand the point you're trying to make.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is 1 point that has been missed here.
Dogs can be total clock blocks.

This dog has been a **** block many times, which is probably the number one reason to avoid girls with dogs.

If you have children, you are already **** blocked, and dogs are either a man's companion or family animal, not a replacement to satisfy CC riders maternal instincts.
Dogs are total cocck blocks. A woman can and often will cite her dog as a reason to cut short a date or make an excuse to flake on a date.

The cohort of female dog owners is so large. They yield so much power.

Dog ownership is a HUGE thing for White women with college degrees or more.

It's VERY DIFFICULT to find a single woman age 25-40 who doesn't own either a dog or a cat. To me, female cat owners are worse. I have cat allergies, so that's a more specific problem to me. If I want to eliminate women who owns either a dog or a cat, I would quickly run out of women to date.

If you do outdoor approaching in parks or on paths, realize that a good portion of women who go to parks/paths do so for the sake of walking Fido.

Also, it is worth pointing out that single women often treat their dogs than their prospective dates.

Which brings to me to my next point. Why do single women almost always own a male dog, if they are a dog owner? Coincidence I’m sure.
You make a good point. Also, many single women in urban areas are SJW/feminist while owning male dogs. That's very interesting.

It's been like this for a long time.
I remember hearing stories like this at work in 2010.
Yeah I agree but it is at even crazier levels now.
I agree. When I moved to my current city in 2011, I got on OkCupid, PlentyofFish, and Match immediately to find dates. In 2011, as I was new to the city, I remember going through profile after profile and almost everyone was a dog owner. At the time, I was baffled as to why I was seeing so many dog owners. I thought there was something specific to website dating (pre-app era) that brought out so many dog owners. It turned out that what I saw in 2011 was really the earlier part of the pet owning revolution. Millennials have been the most pet crazed generation to ever exist.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
catering and adoring a man is met with disgust.

the opposite is not true, every single song meme and quote is about catering and adoring your girl.

you'll notice when a boy and girl get together.

"hes knocking" (never her)

"you look after her now shes a good en" (its already been established shes a good en, because shes female, and he should be grateful)

you can test my theory next time your at a family bbq, mention infront of everyone the 12 year old niece "will make a great wife"

the whole family will look at you like your a creep, but if you say the son will make a good husband the mom will be well proud of the compliment