Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Christian women rejecting submission and male headship

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like most of the women who call themselves Christians highly disagree on the biblical roles on a marriage. It's like they want the husband to be the provider, protector and a chivarly but don't want their counterpart and still be independent empowered. Also they seek 'legal insurance' in case 'things go wrong', basically denying the spiritual insolvency aspect of marriage.
I'm struggling with this as they seem, in different doses, intoxicated with feminism. This makes marriage not viable for men. How do you guys deal with this?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most of the women who call themselves Christians highly disagree on the biblical roles on a marriage. It's like they want the husband to be the provider, protector and a chivarly but don't want their counterpart and still be independent empowered. Also they seek 'legal insurance' in case 'things go wrong', basically denying the spiritual insolvency aspect of marriage.
I'm struggling with this as they seem, in different doses, intoxicated with feminism. This makes marriage not viable for men. How do you guys deal with this?
There are so many verses which discuss the correct alignment. They'd have to rewrite the bible. Flipping it all creates instability in the genders and makes a situation where the woman literally cannot desire her husband.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
There are so many verses which discuss the correct alignment. They'd have to rewrite the bible. Flipping it all creates instability in the genders and makes a situation where the woman literally cannot desire her husband.
Too many women these days swem to pick and choose what to follow in the bible, the bible verse only applies to them if it exists to benefit them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many women these days swem to pick and choose what to follow in the bible, the bible verse only applies to them if it exists to benefit them.
Mans standard follows Proverbs and ecclesiastes 25 & 26. The bible tells a man how to be a strong man. It explains Whats a good woman. It also describes the type you should reject or divorce. There really isn't much deviation allowable.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Mans standard follows Proverbs and ecclesiastes 25 & 26. The bible tells a man how to be a strong man. It explains Whats a good woman. It also describes the type you should reject or divorce. There really isn't much deviation allowable.
What sort of women should you reject?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Don't get married

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like many things, there is a variety of "Christian women". different teachings, all in the same name but very different in content. there are mega-churches that are really just giant social circles with the teachings more about success than following a creed. lots of girls will in the first date from those place. think club, but the wine cup is smaller...

I like this posting about how some women really do things. they exist, but don't date players, usually not found in clubs, might not sex on the first date. unicorn.

the secret is that they are in a social circle that endorses that behavior, usually with separate women's groups.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like many things, there is a variety of "Christian women". different teachings, all in the same name but very different in content. there are mega-churches that are really just giant social circles with the teachings more about success than following a creed. lots of girls will in the first date from those place. think club, but the wine cup is smaller...

I like this posting about how some women really do things. they exist, but don't date players, usually not found in clubs, might not sex on the first date. unicorn.

the secret is that they are in a social circle that endorses that behavior, usually with separate women's groups.
Yea they got the outside circle and the church circle. If your lucky the church circle is her priority and the women are treating their men good.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea they got the outside circle and the church circle. If your lucky the church circle is her priority and the women are treating their men good.
there are really some that only have one circle. unless they are working... that is the magic, if they are in only the right places. if and as soon as they get into that outside one, crap.... . the strong circle will shame the women hard if they don't follow. don't know if it is the right answer, but it can work. we still have to watch and make sure that other circle doesn't happen and the insiders know the penalty. after all, a female unicorn is first a female and the other men are men.... but it is possible. I only know it now, looking back on things but with a red lens.

the double circle ones are no better than any other situation; law of the jungle.