"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

missed opportunity...doh

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
Every math class I sit next to this one chick. Well the other day she mentioned how boring this weekend will be with all her friends going home. This went on for a couple minutes. My response? "That's too bad." What I should have said, "maybe i'll give you a call, what's your number?" I'll see her tomorrow and hopefully she'll bring it up again.

Caesar
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Don't even bother waiting for her to bring it up again.

Pick up your balls walk over and ask her if she wants to join you at xyz tomorrow night.
 

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
Ok she didn't bring it up again so I just asked her. She tells me to look for her number on my caller ID, she called me once for my notes. Did she blow me off or what?

Caesar
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
At this point, she is trying to see how much of an AFC you are... How quickly you are going to spend the effort to dig through your caller ID to call her. I'd say hold out a while to increase her IL... Get the ball back in your court rather than investing effort into finding her number. Don't let her make you the chaser. ~Zappa
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Zappa knows what hes talking about.
 

Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2001
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
Location
Cloud 9
An AFC test huh? Thanks for pointing that out guys. She won't be hearing from me anytime soon

Caesar
 
Top