Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Minor AFC problem

FoolOnTheHill

Reaction score
Ok this chick,8, has been checking me out for a while and flirting with me for a week in class, 2 days ago I find out she has a boyfriend. Today in class there was a sub so the class was more talkative. We break off into groups and then she continues flirting then she suddenly turns into an attention *****. She starts just taking stuff out of her backpack, talking and talking and talking to other people in the group, showing a picture that was in a magazine and saying how people think that she looks like this one girl model.

Meanwhile other people in the group think there is something going on between the two of us and one writes on the board ????+????, stupid childish things. So a while goes by, I turn around and see that is not there anymore but I see her writing her name + her boyfriend name outlined with a heart. So right after that I just go talk to all these other chicks and me and her,the 8 don't speak, I come back, the period ends.

Some advice please
Thanks.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's a big taker, attention *****, etc. Balence it out by busting on her hardcore.

You could have still busted on her while she was looking at the magazine. I woulda said "Well if you look so good then how come she got the job over you in that mag?" with a ****y smile.

Talking to other chicks wasn't bad however. Make sure she knows you lead all the conversations and that you're top dog in that class :D

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoolOnTheHill
So should I still continue talking to her or just next that *****?
Cut off all attention. What she's trying to do here is make you jealous and want her more. She wants to see you turn into a big wussy around her purely so she can feel powerful. DON'T. Cut off all attention, go talk to other girls, don't let any of her antics phase you, just sit back and laugh to yourself about how pathetic her attempts are. Importantly tho, NEXT her ass. She's just not worthy of being with you. 8s are not 9.5s either bro :)

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoolOnTheHill
So should I still continue talking to her or just next that *****?
I have to agree with fragmentor on this one. This situation sounds like a lost cause to me. Realize that she is off with another guy and no longer a part of your life.

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next-ing this girl would be the easy way out of this. Just lay low until the boyfriend is gone.

Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like all the advice on this board consists of "Next the fuvking *****"

Is anyone getting laid with this ****y advice?

Talk to her, but don't start competing with other kids for her attention. Once it comes to that, your a player in a game that's already lost.

Pusy is pusy. Nobody w/ half a brain would drop a decent lay...But you don't have to let the females know that.

maosrdbf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
It seems like all the advice on this board consists of "Next the fuvking *****"

Is anyone getting laid with this ****y advice?

Talk to her, but don't start competing with other kids for her attention. Once it comes to that, your a player in a game that's already lost.

Pusy is pusy. Nobody w/ half a brain would drop a decent lay...But you don't have to let the females know that.
I think you're missing the point of "nexting" the girl. By depriving her of your attention and acting too good for her, she is supposed to desire you more or at least try harder to make you desire her. The idea of "nexting" isn't to leave the girl, it's to appear as if you want to leave the girl but the ultimate goal here, in actuality, would be to end up with the girl.

Of course, there are cases where you just should give up on the girl and move on.

Not in this case though..