Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

milf arrested

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not often that I read an article and it prompts me to rethink my position. I like when it happens though because I don't like being set in my ways.

Back when I was in high school, there were several teachers that I wished had tried to seduce me. It would have been their easiest job because I would have been an eager, willing and secretive participant. It's always been difficult to even think that a male student would press charges against a female teacher.

... and here's where I'm faced with adopting a double-standard opinion.

According to the above article, this was a female teacher that fooled around with a female student. Perhaps the student was already in touch with her sexuality. If not, then I wonder if this was a from of exploitation.

And also according to the article, the woman's husband turned her in. Although there is a legal, ethical oath involved here, you have to wonder about the husbands motives. Did he act predominantly on ethics or retaliation?

---- on a side note; thirty years later, I ran into Mrs. Martin (the main teacher I lusted after) . I strongly believe that I could have had my chance with her. However, she was now thirty years older than in my high school days. Despite her not looking so good (and also older)... part of me still considered it. I know! Shoot me! It's not that I was still attracted to her. It was more...being able to give a nod and thumb-up to my younger self. I'm just glad that I wasn't drunk when I ran into her. Otherwise, I may have done it for the novelty.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And also according to the article, the woman's husband turned her in. Although there is a legal, ethical oath involved here, you have to wonder about the husbands motives. Did he act predominantly on ethics or retaliation?
I would say he acted on legal ground. Suspect he told his wife “tell them or I will.” If they find out later he knew about it and didn’t say anything, he could get in trouble.

No husband wants the world to know his young wife is having sex with young men, women.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The age of consent in Pennsylvania is 16, however the power imbalance between teacher and student make consent emotionally impossible for the student. Not to mention state laws making it illegal for teachers to bang their students.

I can’t believe that teacher didn’t weigh the professional ramifications to her career beforehand tho …
I also wonder what the law could do if they met socially and didn’t have the school connection.

Serenity

Reaction score
If they find out later he knew about it and didn’t say anything, he could get in trouble.
Failure to report a crime is not a crime in most places, unless you're actively trying to conceal it or aid in continuing the crime.

There's also spousal privilege which would also make it extremely difficult to prosecute.

Edit below this point:
Missed this part the first time, that may certainly complicate things a bit more.
As a contract employee, Mr. Ortz is required under state law to report any sexual exploitation, abuse, or misconduct.
I guess that may answer what you wonder about too @Black Widow Void, could be fear of consequences rather than either ethics or retaliation.

Now I wonder what spousal privilege does in this case. He might be legally required to initially report it, but he might not have to say sh!t about it in court.

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
I also wonder what the law could do if they met socially and didn’t have the school connection.
According to this, nothing as long as there's consent. It's just legal there. It's only the fact that it's teacher and student that makes it illegal in this case, there's no exception no matter how much consent there is.