Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Tyson figured out life...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, a geriatric fag who worships BBC who can only come up with retread "mom" jokes. I wouldn't f-ck your mom's diseased ridden **** for a million dollars. :lol:

I take that back, you can't even score black d-ck even though you've been trying your entire life. :lol:

Wow you really dissed me there lol.

The only one taking it up the ass is your mom. I went balls deep in that old whvore
Yup, same fag with two different screen names. Reyaj and hyenaprincess. Notice the recycled "mom jokes" and BBC worship fetish.

Notice that hyenaprincess always replies to my posts within a few seconds. I'm living rent free in that little girl's head LMAO!

Never in my life have I seen a "man" talk about having sex with black males as much as you do. You're like a raunchy college chick who has been ridden by the whole hockey team - your IQ is lower than your age and you don't sh*t up when you're surrounded by men.

Also, your mom says hi.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, a geriatric fag who worships BBC who can only come up with retread "mom" jokes. I wouldn't f-ck your mom's diseased ridden **** for a million dollars. :lol:

I take that back, you can't even score black d-ck even though you've been trying your entire life. :lol:

Yup, same fag with two different screen names. Reyaj and hyenaprincess. Notice the recycled "mom jokes" and BBC worship fetish.

Notice that hyenaprincess always replies to my posts within a few seconds. I'm living rent free in that little girl's head LMAO!
Our little girl Micky forgot to take her medication again. Just when the peace settled in the village, the autistic monkey broke out of his cage and started screaming again. Did your mom forget to lock the cage in the basement? Tell her to give you valerian, I've heard it's good for chimpanzees.

Also, that my was line. Nice try though, monkey boy.

Look man, I feel bad...

for living rent-free in your head. But don't worry, Felicia. I'll make it up to you. Since you're my little b*tch now, I'll buy you some lingerie or a nice dress.

We both know you set a timer after you inserted your favorite SEO keywords "BBC", "Ass", "Taking it up" and "Snowflake", so it looks like you've been doing something else after I had my fun with you.