Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Might be getting c0ckblocked by a female friend

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a female friend who I have known for quite awhile.

A few weeks ago she introduced me to one of her friends who kinda caught my eye.

The other night she calls me up and tells me that they (her and girl #2) are on their way to a club and want me to join them. Turns out that they had been drinking all night, and as soon as we walk in the door to the club girl #2 was getting pretty friendly with me. So I said to myself, "fukk it, she's attractive, lets go with it".

So we are holding hands walking through the club, putting our arms around each other, talking up close in each other's ear and such, and my friend finally sees what's going on.

Once she saw us getting close, the kitty kat kicked in and she started vying for my attention, pulling me over and kissing me a couple of times in front of girl 2. No big deal...I tried to engage both of them the rest of the night. By the end of the night I could tell that my friend wasn't happy that she had to share the attention with someone else.

I was getting ready to head home and she talked me into staying at her place. She's invited me to stay over before, but usually she makes reference to me sleeping on the couch, so I always decline. This time she invited me into the bedroom. Funny how things change when a chick senses a little competition.

The thing with my friend is that although we flirt with each other incessantly (to the point where everyone else things we are fukking) we have never done anything with each other. She's one of those girls who I wrote off long ago as only looking for attention. She's definitely attractive, but I have never tried to hook up with her. It's almost more fun just messing with her for some reason.

Anyways, she dates other guys, I date other girls, no big deal, but she DOES usually get pissy when I am with another girl around her.

So how do I go about getting around the c0ckblock in this kind of sitaution?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when you were "invited over" did you uh, seal the deal? What happened?

This really looks like it could get ugly.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really now, this is funny stuff, after your recent threads.

If all your friends are women, you should be able to spend time with ones other than this girl and worry less about her getting in the way. And when you're with this one, go for the other girl and make her sweat it out. She might want you even more after that.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds more like a c0ck-un-block to me. You had none and a potential, and now you have a green light and a potential? Where is the c0ckblock?

I mean, suddenly, your "friend" gives you the go ahead to screw her... and you can still target her friend? Did I read something wrong? Did she say "you can't bang my friend" or something along the way?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
So how do I go about getting around the c0ckblock in this kind of sitaution?
Very simple...

1- If she is a FRIEND...then treat her as such. No different than your sister or even some of your male friends.

2- Stop leaving the impression that you two are sexually involved. God knows how many oportunities you might have lost.

You are getting c0ckblocked, because you are not differenciacing friendship from sexual interest. You do hang out with too many women too and based on what you just described...I don't see the benefits.

A true FRIEND (regardless of sex) would have facilitate you without cl-ck blocking. Unless your health was at danger.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah.

STR8UP, weren't you just posting not too long ago about a 3-way conversion?
Hook it up!

Good eye, ryannath. :high-five:

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this the same *friend* you've been chatting about in your other threads?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
So when you were "invited over" did you uh, seal the deal? What happened?

This really looks like it could get ugly.
No, I decided long ago that although sex was not out of the question for us, I wasn't going to put an ounce of effort into it because to me I could take it or leave it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Really now, this is funny stuff, after your recent threads.

If all your friends are women, you should be able to spend time with ones other than this girl and worry less about her getting in the way. And when you're with this one, go for the other girl and make her sweat it out. She might want you even more after that.
MANY of my friends are women, not all. And like I said before, having a lot of women friends comes with positives and negatives. In this case the positive side is that I meet new women through my women friends, and I seem to get a lot of points from the get-go with most of them.

The downside is that this particular chick likes attention and it seems like she has become a little more attracted to me over the last couple of years. Like I said, we flirt with each other to the point that everyone just assumes we are fukking, so when she isn't getting that attention from me she gets a little pi$$y.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
It sounds more like a c0ck-un-block to me. You had none and a potential, and now you have a green light and a potential? Where is the c0ckblock?

I mean, suddenly, your "friend" gives you the go ahead to screw her... and you can still target her friend? Did I read something wrong? Did she say "you can't bang my friend" or something along the way?
Of course she has no grounds to tell me that I can't hook up with her friends, but her attitude says differently.

I agree, to a point it's a win-win situation. But what's the best way to play it?

I have a feeling that if I fukk my friend she is going to want more. She makes comments all the time when we go out asking "is this a date" and stuff. That night after the club the three of us were driving to get some food and she says in front of girl 2 "When you take me on a date one of these days I want you to take me THERE" and she points to a sushi place.

I told her that wasn't happening cause then she'd have to put out, and she says something like "I don't put out on the first date, I need to get to know someone first". So I said "WHAT???? we've known each other for years!". Her response was, "We have known each other, but we don't really KNOW each other". Sounds like she is interested in a relationship, eh?

I really think I have to fukk girl #2 FIRST or she REALLY might not give me a chance with girl 2.

That's the question here. What do you think?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Very simple...

1- If she is a FRIEND...then treat her as such. No different than your sister or even some of your male friends.

2- Stop leaving the impression that you two are sexually involved. God knows how many oportunities you might have lost.

You are getting c0ckblocked, because you are not differenciacing friendship from sexual interest. You do hang out with too many women too and based on what you just described...I don't see the benefits.

A true FRIEND (regardless of sex) would have facilitate you without cl-ck blocking. Unless your health was at danger.
I just don't see the need to have cut and dries boundaries in EVERY male/female relationship.

If you as a MAN aren't involved in a situation where you have delusions of what can and cannot happen with a particular woman then I don't see the harm.

You are basically saying that you CANNOT have a friendship with a woman unless BOTH of you have absolutely ZERO attraction to the other person sexually.

If that were the case I don't think I would have many female friends. I have women friends not because I seek friendships with women who might be inclined to fukk me or vice versa, but in spite of the fact.

And I doubt I have lost any opportunities due to the nature of our relationship. You know as well as anyone that women attract women.

Hell, the 20 yr old that I was fukking awhile back I met through another female friend who I had messed around with several times. My friend had obvious sexual interest in me, and it only served to amplify HER friend's sexual interest. She even TOLD me that's how it went down.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Oh hell yeah.

STR8UP, weren't you just posting not too long ago about a 3-way conversion?
Hook it up!

Good eye, ryannath. :high-five:
I have to admit that the thought did cross my mind when I was kissing one of them and then rubbing the other one's back a few seconds later :)

They invited me out for a drink tonite and I'm sitting here typing on my computer. What's wrong with me???? LOL

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
Is this the same *friend* you've been chatting about in your other threads?
This isn't my buddy's ex, if that's who you are talking about.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are basically saying that you CANNOT have a friendship with a woman unless BOTH of you have absolutely ZERO attraction to the other person sexually.
That is exactly what I'm saying.

TRUE friendship involves

1- Honesty
2- Lack of self-interest
3- Sacrifice
4- Trust

How can a woman trust a man for advice on certain issues...if he has a vested interest in her. His advice will be askew.

Same if the other way around. Her advice would be askew. She won't be looking for YOUR best interest (if you ask for advice or help)...she will look for HER best interest.

And you are right...woman attract woman. And so are men. But you are becoming 100% dependant on women for that. In a way...you are becoming DEPENDANT on WOMEN. That's not the DJ way...you and I know that.

DJs are independent creatures. We have women because we WANT...not because we NEED them.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
That is exactly what I'm saying.

TRUE friendship involves

1- Honesty
2- Lack of self-interest
3- Sacrifice
4- Trust
I see your point. But I never claimed to have 100 women as BEST friends. Most of them are more casual friendships.

The thing is, you are basically saying that not only can you not be friends with a woman if there is ANY kind of sexual interest from one side or the other, but you are also saying that you can't be friends with a woman you are in a relationship with.

How can a woman trust a man for advice on certain issues...if he has a vested interest in her. His advice will be askew.

Same if the other way around. Her advice would be askew. She won't be looking for YOUR best interest (if you ask for advice or help)...she will look for HER best interest.
Hence, what is happening here. That's why if you are on the wrong end of this it's BAD BAD BAD. But if it's the chick that has more than a passing interest the man, who cares as long as things stay in check?

Although I obviously have to put up with a little attitude from this girl from time to time, overall I feel that I gain more than I lose from our interaction. And that's what it's all about. We go out and have a good time, sometimes we do some over the top flirting, but I don't go home WISHING I had fukked her that night. It's all in good fun.

And you are right...woman attract woman. And so are men. But you are becoming 100% dependant on women for that. In a way...you are becoming DEPENDANT on WOMEN. That's not the DJ way...you and I know that.
Never said I was dependent upon women to attract women. I meet LOTS of chicks through my guy friends, work, going out, etc.