Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be going to Miami tomorrow as a trip with some friends from my school, and the travel agency gave us some activities and suggestions to do there.

I just wanted to know if someone from that area (South Beach) could tell me if the activities proposed by the agency are good places to have fun, and if not, could you suggest some places/clubs/bars/cafés/beaches to visit while I'm there.

Here's what they offered:
- Everglades Alligator Farm
- Boat Party on Bayside Mall
- Universal Studios
- Walt Disney World
- Mangos Night Club
- Studio
- Flea Market

Now I don't think I'll be going to Disney World, and I'm thinking about going to Universal Studios... However, I don't know if the entrance fee of 65$ is worth the visit. What's you guys' take on this?

Any help is much appreciated:)

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant help you at all, but i just thought i'd say, have fun what ever you choose to do.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Engetsu said:

Now I don't think I'll be going to Disney World, and I'm thinking about going to Universal Studios... However, I don't know if the entrance fee of 65$ is worth the visit. What's you guys' take on this?
Well seeing as though you dont go on this kind of trip everyday, i would say that you SHOULD pay the entrance fee, and if the worst comes to the worst, u'll loose 65$:rolleyes:

Have fun...

Laterz...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Universal Studios and Disney World are pretty kick ass. I went to them in California a few years back, and I hear the Florida ones are more fun.

You may not pick up chicks, but hey sometimes a DJ needs to have some clean fun :cool:

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Disney World and Universal Studios my freshman of HS as a school field trip. One thing about disney world you should know is that it is split into 5 little parks or something along those lines. Also once you get inside disney world it is VERY EXPENSIVE. Each little park in disney world is fun for maybe a day or less then half a day depending on which one you are at. The best ride at disney world IMO was one at Epcot where you "test drive" a car (you don't actually drive it, it's just shaped like a car). It's good ride and a fairly long ride as well (I think it was like 4-5 minutes long). Also there were plenty of women at Disney World when we went there.

Universal Studios was a better amusement overall however IMO. Since I was only there for a day I don't remember it as well as disney world, but you should definately check out Universal (also it's not quite as expensive as Disney World). Again plenty of women.

Also both parks have speed pass where you can cut in front of everybody in line essentially. You have to pay an extra 5 or 10 bucks to get speed pass. It's worth it to get the speed pass (we could only get it on the last day), but people waiting in the regular line may yell **** at you.