Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mFAS

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care too much about this, but I am very curious to what it is. What is the philosophy behind it, and how successful is it? I've been hearing it around the boards lately, and I've been away for sometime, so I assume this is some sort or new school of thought.

~ivan

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you mean "mASF" and its a website (I believe.) Though I do not know the link to it.

Anyone that has it, please post it here.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's what separates the boys from the men. The hobbyists from the dedicated.

It's all about field testing and time spent sarging girls. The FRs and LRs alone are priceless. Different styles from the defunct (SS & RJ) to the cutting edge (MM and RSD) to the intrinsically basic (Gunwitch). Not to mention many PUAs have actually met and sarged with one another from across the country.

But to be fair, there is still an (over)abundance of AFCs and Keyboard Jockeys that need to be kept in check and stomped flat like the stupid fucking special flowers that they are.

http://www.fastseduction.com

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
so I assume this is some sort or new school of thought.

~ivan

All the concepts and acronyms here are from mASF.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
It's what separates the boys from the men. The hobbyists from the dedicated.

It's all about field testing and time spent sarging girls. The FRs and LRs alone are priceless. Different styles from the defunct (SS & RJ) to the cutting edge (MM and RSD) to the intrinsically basic (Gunwitch). Not to mention many PUAs have actually met and sarged with one another from across the country.

But to be fair, there is still an (over)abundance of AFCs and Keyboard Jockeys that need to be kept in check and stomped flat like the stupid fucking special flowers that they are.

http://www.fastseduction.com
I think you may take it a bit too seriously...

~ivan

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
If you're interested in learning what's taught on ASF you'll have to dedicate some serious time to understand the teachings as well as going out and actually putting it into practice on a consistent basis. If you're not even comfortable with doing the exercises found on this site it's very unlikely that you'll keep up with what's found on ASF. Hmmm, strike that...actually...you may do well with the Gunwitch method. Gun posts on this site, also, time to time and his method can be found here if you do a search.

What you find on ASF right now will mostly be about Indirect Game. Gun's method is Direct game. Both have their uses and you have to find what works for you. As for me, after trying Indirect I've found that it does not suit me and have gone back to Direct. Though, I have to credit the indirect shizzle (among other things) I learned from Mystery, Tyler, etc,. with really giving me an EYE-OPENING experience and helping me to come to a new understanding about social interactions. Because of my time with them I've become much more social, enjoy my time out more, and have a deeper appreciation for storytelling and how to do it.

But to get where I am right now I had to sort through a LOT of shiet and do some soul-searching to find what I really want out of the game. I wouldn't have known this had I not pushed my social norms and previously accepted comfort levels. And I will find it hard to believe if anyone says they know what they really want if they haven't actually seen what's possible, then gone for it, failed, gone for it again anyway, and experienced the lessons from said failures and the inevitable successes. You'll face down some deep-rooted fears and issues you didn't know you had. Sound serious? It is. But it's also a lot of fun and more than worth the effort.

So yeah, ASF is definitely an awesome resource and it's something you really have to put yourself into, but don't lose yourself in the process. I've met many people who have. Myself included.

Take care.

-Soma

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I can gather it's just a numbers game. You desperately and indiscriminately approach as many women as you can until one shows interest.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
From what I can gather it's just a numbers game. You desperately and indiscriminately approach as many women as you can until one shows interest.
hahahahahaahahha. Gotta love that humour!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The material is interesting, but it seems like every time I go to that site, I get lost. The layout isn't very intuitive, and I get tired of just hunting-and-pecking around random links hoping to find some good nuggets of information. I guess if you've been there a while it's a little easier. I just don't have the patience. :eek:

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
It is definitely NOT purely a numbers game. The more you approach of course the higher percentage of girls you get. BUT what if you were to increase your skill tenfold and approached the same number of women as before? Increase your skills.

And yeah, the site is seriously fooked. I don't know if Formhandle intentionally designed that site to deter all but the most determined or if his layout skills just suck. An awesome resource and PUA gathering place but one of the worst designed sites I've ever come across. It really took me a while to finally decide to wade through the info and get what I wanted.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there's not many field reports on this site, most of them hvae alot more substance then mASF does. This is basically the outline of field reports on mASF:

Hey guys, opened with ## routine, and then got into a bit of ##. She started to zone out so I ## and got her laughing and then I used ##'s ## routine.

I've always believed some "routines" are fun but I've always also been a natural fan. This is almost geting to be like mathematics, where the correct number of routines placed in the most fluent order will score the girl.

Pathetic.:rolleyes:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put it this way... Would you rather be CONCONSCIOUSLY in/competent or UNconsciously in/competent?

Even the Naturals fall back on tried and true routines that are congruent with their personality. Things that have worked for them to elicit the reaction they want from girls. I've seen my Natural buddies do the same thing over and over, in addition to having a spontaneous good time, from picking up girls, to yelling "Where are all the white girls?!", to showing their muscles, to dancing, putting a girl into a corner, to giving her the eye, to telling corny joke after corny joke, to telling the same interesting travel story over and over again, etc.

There is nothing new under the sun when it comes to routines. Naturals have been running them first and they'll be running them better than all the DJs and probably most of the PUAs because they've been at it since puberty.

As for the Field Report values, well, that's a laughable comparison. Sorry, but there's nothing educational about DJ FRs, usually they're some plea or request for help to which there are a few kind hearted souls who respond. Which is cool, but it's not something another guy can LEARN from. A PUA's FR on the other hand may sometimes be educational, many times funny, and usually a self-enlightening experience and journal as the PUA discovers his ability to AFFECT women.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT if you feel that way, awesome. Though I just took a look at some of the field reports as a guest and I didn't understand 3/4 of the "routine"'s they were talking about. I don't ahv ethe time to go learn all of them either, since, I'm never going to be using them. I still think originality is better then scripted writings, because eventually the girl will figure you out regardless.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you should try and watch Naturals at work at nightlubs and bars because they're pulling the same thing over and over again. They are simply unconscious about their methods.

And the other thing that MASF emphasizes that DJ fails to do is the VALUE OF FIELD EXPERIENCE. No amount of Keyboard Jockey, Internet Theorizing, Mental Masturbation is going to give you the necessary social skills of subcommunication, social vibing, and overall communication skills that will make you a successful PUA. There's a 10 to 1 ratio of PUA FRs and DJ FRs which means you've got tons of average wannabe PUA guys TRYING to go out INTO THE FIELD, no matter how scary, tackling their social phobias and becoming more experienced in the social arena.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gosh the website layout of the mASF is soooooo BAD...totally puts me off those boards...