"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Methods of Rejection

Don Gato

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
A high red roof
I just read this post about fat chicks who want male models here and it brought a question to mind:

How does one tactfully and in DJ-fashion reject the advances of a chick he's not interested in?

Some friends and I were at a club a couple of months ago when this chick walks up and starts hitting on one of them. She was by no means attractive and was the type of chick that looked as though she had been partying too hard for the past 20 years. She was quite pushy, arrogant, and kept pawing at him. At first my friend tried to be civil, but as her annoyingness became overwhelming, he told her:

"Look---I bet you were fine as hell about 15 years ago. Maybe you would've stood a chance back then."

She got all p!ssed off, called him an @sshole, and stormed off.

In her case, she deserved such a harsh remark. But I can't help but feel there are more genteel ways of blowing-off an unwanted pursuer. What ways would you use in such a scenario?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
As nicely as I can, I tell them that Big Pappy is dating someone and it wouldn't be right to flirt with them. (all true - what DJ isn't dating? ) When she counters with her crap, I say, "would you want me to get on with some other girl if I were your man?"
 

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
459
Reaction score
1
Age
52
Location
Hoovering near HB8-10s
Why push them away - just change the subject when they ask you to do something. Keep them around to stroke your ego. :)

They're great, you treat them however you want and usually they keep crawling back for more. It's a nice feeling being on the other side.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top