Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a HB9 and got her number but she wasnt interested

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hay Guys

Im believe i know where I went wrong but i some help confirming that they are the reasons why

I met this hot chick very attractive and was so into me until she walked up to me....trust me she was into me cos i did alot of flirting with her and when she was being to chatted to other guys when she spot me she came to me.

1. I screwed up with not having a pen and paper I was at the club as well and I guess it took her too long to put in her email and mobile number so I guess my way of things was too do it the slow way and I kinda guess she was a chick who does things fast and doesnt fart ass around. Anyway I was getting the number in and the number was in.

2. When talking to her she couldnt hear me and I couldnt hear her from time to time so she moved me into a quiet area. Now there must be some distinctive difference between her moving us into a quieter area and me moving us into a quieter area. Of course she did it and not me. What does that show? What does that mean?

3. When i met her i told her my name was Brad Pitt.....ive been doing this everytime i meet woman cos they instantly laugh which for me makes a confidence boost. She giggled I think. Then I call her and say "Hey Jane, its Brad pitt, how r u? I was wondering if u wanted to get together for Thursday for a coffee.........then she butted in saying she couldn't. Then I said how about wednesday and she couldnt and then she said she just recently broke up with a bf for 4 years. I told her that if nothing else, you would make a nice friend. She giggled (like she knew what I getting at on a game level) and then I told her ok about tuesday and she told me worked 9am to 9pm and ra ra ra and basically told me i dont wanna get together and said ok bye.

4. It was her bday and so she was the centre of attention and while she was having a good time, she could see me chatting and introducing myself as Brad Pitt to these other chicks........
and they dont giggle but talk between themselves about me.
Did that girl it for me and her.

The deep connection me and her had was: i was at the other side of the bar waiting for a water and she was on the other side looking at me, so i stuck out my toungue in and out fast and she giggled...then i looked away and looked back again and then i kissed her and winked at her, of course she is on the other side of the bar. and then i looked away and looked at her again and gazed at her beauty trying not to look away and then got my drink, 2 minutes later she disappeared and once i found her, i started following her so that I could get the chance to speak to her.....other guys stopped her in her tracks and tried to chat with her and then i appeared and she left them to chat with me....

I think my voice also went weak on the phone and my words turned into more chumpy......this girl was killer hot.

What went wrong guys? confirm with me

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i called her the following day cos a woman told me since i made an impression to call her so that she doesnt forget who i was....

I also said since she it was her bdday that I have to give her a bday kiss. i went into kiss but did the kiss test and moved my lips back and smiled... and said bye

Im think should I have bumped it up to the next level........given her a big long passionate kiss since I had the bar flirt going well and I shaved my head so she that is why I got her number i believed.

Wheres the line so that u know when to go for the full kiss without her showing u signals later on or when to do the kiss test to tease her so that she may wanna see me later.

Ben

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
no 4. should say

Did i screw it up for the girl when i spoke to the other girl
or would a better idea be to not be seen anywhere near the girl I like.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have time to write a lenghty response right now but I sense that 1) you're overanalyzing 2) you have a scarcity mentality

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read this post, it definitely smells of overanalysis. I guess most analysis when it comes to women is pretty much overanalysis. Just go in, do it, and don't be hesitating your every move just because of something she does.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
It sounds like you were doing fine until you actually GOT the number...then you went into "panic mode" because you had NO idea what to do next.

The game doesn't change when you go to the phone. Just keep doing what got you the number in the first place. ;)

Oh, and here...

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/phone.htm

Also, what's all this "gazing" and "following" sh!t?? :p