Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met a girl who seemed to be everything i'm looking for.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem was.. it was my girlfriends birthday party..

5 of her girl friends came, who i'd never met, and 3 of my mates, each with there girlfriends. i was the only guy there when her friends first arrived at the hotel and i think i did a good enough job at making small talk and getting them comfortable, i didn't have any intent on trying to score with these girls.

my girlfriend is ok but i'm pretty much done with her.. i want to let her down lightly though cause she's a really sweet girl and she is really into me.

anyway, long story short..

1 of the girls was very cute, was REALLY smart, i never feel anyone is as smart as me, this girl i did, and she was doing something really hard at university, got awesome grades through highschool.. and the best thing, to go with that, she's only ever kissed a couple of people, so she's very picky which is something i'd really like.

i got a few indicators of interest.. i think..

not so sure about this, i know that i shouldn't be buying girls drinks, but how do u take this..

no one had any drinks, i bought a 6 pack of beer and when we had all taken dinner back to the hotel i offered a beer to everyone and she accepted although she really seemed to struggle with the taste.

we'd done some flirting and i had her laughing when we spoke while we were out.

then later, they'd all gone to bed, and me and a couple of mates went to get something to eat, we woke them up but then left, when we came back she was in my bed next to my girlfriend, and she was the last person up talking and laughing with me till 5am..

i will probably never even see her again, but is it worth trying to pursue this girl somehow? keeping in mind that she's friends with my girlfriend and may find it morally wrong for anything to happen with me.

i didn't number close or anything because to me, that wouldn't be right, and i didn't even start thinking about how great she was until she was gone.

(this certainly isn't one-itus, i just met her and she seemed good.. but i don't know her, i just think it'd be good to see if anything could happen.)

Reaction score
i didn't number close or anything because to me, that wouldn't be right, and i didn't even start thinking about how great she was until she was gone.

you didnt number close cuz u got a GF ...
AFTER the break up number close any chick you want ...

break up with her ....
THEN start thinkin about OTHER women....

if you dont break up with her (your current GF)you surely are gonna make the same happen to this lady (REALLY smart, cute ...what else?) you tell us YOU LIKE SO MUCH ....

SAME IS GONNA HAPPEN in the future with this woman you like TODAY so much

damnbugs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the break up with your present GF civil and try to remain friends with her. Then when you are both cool with being friends ask your now Ex-GF if she would be okay with you persueing her friend?

It will take a bunch of time but may get the results you want.

You might want to date another girl inbetween so that your GF dosen't think you left her for her friend.

And on a side note- you should ALWAYS be thinking about other women! Never get completley wrapped up in one girl unless you are sure she is the one and you marry her and plan to spend the rest of your life with her.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She may be everything you want in a girl? Get back to reality fool. You don't know if she's banged 100 guys before you, or if she does drugs on the side, etc.

I don't see anywhere in your post that you have broken up with your current or whatever girlfriend. Whatever.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no **** dude...

i will make it simple.

I smoke weed 5 to 6 days per week..I take sundays off...to show my respect.

and no girl I have ever dated ever knew.

so dont put all ur eggs in one basket

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry guys, i mustn't have made myself too clear..

i've been planning to break up with my girlfriend for quite some time, and the time is very close.

dj dork, if u'd read the post.... her closest friends know of about 4 guys that she's kissed.. she's 20 years old. would be pretty hard to have banged 100 guys without her friends knowing.
she somehow may have, she may also do drugs. but i have a feeling you've been watching cruel intentions and you're a little bit confused about life.

i certainly wouldn't be breaking up with my girlfriend for this girl. i'm more thinking i'd prob never even see this girl again, but i'd like to know of ways which i could see her more and end up having a shot with her, maybe find out if she does drugs and has banged 100 guys.

the idea damn bugs had seems pretty feasible. i appreciate ur post mate :)

if i ever have an update on this, i'll let u guys know. but more then likely, i won't.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand the "Weed Smoking" concept?... how is this related to the post?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
I take sundays off...to show my respect.
That is the most respectful thing I've ever heard.

Oh wait. No it isn't. That's just stupid.

Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
sorry guys, i mustn't have made myself too clear..

i've been planning to break up with my girlfriend for quite some time, and the time is very close.

what u waiting for ? another chick to come along ?... little girls do that cuz they cannot stand being alone ....
sounds to me that u gotta learn to walk alone boy...