Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Gentlemen!

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone brace yourselves for the aftermath of bad decisions that's about to be made today. Happy New Year!
Hehe this year the New Year party turned bad decisions into some great stuff.
Ditched some slightly more attractive chicks for one that I have a lot of fun with and you really can't put a price on that.

Wish you all a year full of hapiness and health!

Serenity

Reaction score
Ditched some slightly more attractive chicks for one that I have a lot of fun with and you really can't put a price on that.
To most men good looks = attractive, that's why you said this in a slightly illogical way. If the chicks you ditched was slightly more attractive you wouldn't have ditched them, but you did and the only conclusion is that they weren't more attractive. The correct sentence would be that you ditched some better looking chicks for a more attractive one.

There's more to the attractiveness equation than good looks. Fun is definitely a major factor.

You made a good decision, I too will compromise a lot of looks if I really enjoy my time with a woman (obviously I'll try finding the best looking fun woman available though).