Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men who want commitment from women

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe... how about if we pay for all and she lives in our frame as one of our assets. the issue I see sometimes is if she is expected to bring in resources and that requires her to enter the frame of others to get it. we tell her to go get money from another dude (work) and bring it home. but she is a woman so doing that we are sort of setting her up....

??
No, due to agency brought on my Feminism there is no woman willing to be just an asset and the fact that you believe it, means you are at risk, lmfao, there is no benign interaction with a woman, look how they can operate socially without recourse its gross.

Commitment from a woman today is purely financial and even then

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, due to agency brought on my Feminism there is no woman willing to be just an asset and the fact that you believe it, means you are at risk, lmfao, there is no benign interaction with a woman, look how they can operate socially without recourse its gross.

in the USA, and most other west your right. it depends (as I see it) on how stable or unstable is the place. does she need you or me or not. if not then yikes.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of these look bad, taylor swift actually looks better in 2020.

Human beings age, that's completely normal.

Do you seriously expect to be still banging young hot women in your 50s?
The point of the post wasn’t about aging. Everyone ages.

The point of the post was there is NO benefit to commitment. Once a woman ages, her looks go and if you commit to her, you will not be able to legally leave her to go have sex with a younger hotter woman without PAYING for it.

When Women lose their virginities at 14-15, have education and power, and can destroy a man with a few accusations, I don’t see the benefit of commitment.

But hey, do what you want.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe... how about if we pay for all and she lives in our frame as one of our assets. the issue I see sometimes is if she is expected to bring in resources and that requires her to enter the frame of others to get it. we tell her to go get money from another dude (work) and bring it home. but she is a woman so doing that we are sort of setting her up....

??
That model has been destroyed. They do what they do today.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That model has been destroyed. They do what they do today.
I know, by default it doesn't work like that. It has to be done on purpose and with attention to detail. They do what they do today model did not work for me more than once... After I removed several men, the rest have fallen in line more or less. Women are women I agree, but the environment is mine. Anyway, that's how I play it for now. I do expect issues at some time but I am doing better than before in all ways.... I think any guy can learn to do what I am doing and be better off than following the default to do what they do.

I see so many men that want the woman to pay for half or more so that he does not get taken advantage of day to day about money. For me, this seems very broken at some level. Me sending her to the lions(into another's frame)for my own greed is silly unless I go all the way and make a living that way.. haha. Then later I would be crying because some lion takes the silver plater I handed him. It's not if, it's when.

I don't believe any woman exists that will look out for the interest of one of her men above all else. I used to think that it did exist. It's a little like managing an employee now for me. I do miss the feeling of "love..." but the cost was too much.

She works for me, not some other guy(work).

This model is working so far and several others have applied for the position.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

partially right.

yes, I am at risk, we all are that's part of the point. we have to be good or at least decent project managers and know the subject matter. when managing projects, there is always some other dude trying to snake that job or customer or grab a key employee. managing a project successfully requires understanding it. if not understanding the project, it gets fcked pretty fast.