“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Men who still haven't woken up from the Disney fairy tale

tesla8520

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2024
Messages
217
Reaction score
73
This is all a woman will show as a social image

She will settle for a man with money, and will be able to show her friends how together they can have an above average lifestyle.

In my opinion, nowadays, women are simply satisfied with the provision of this lifestyle, and they won't really care about the fact that they won't get laid or that they won't be sexually satisfied.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,676
Reaction score
5,121
This is all a woman will show as a social image

She will settle for a man with money, and will be able to show her friends how together they can have an above average lifestyle.

In my opinion, nowadays, women are simply satisfied with the provision of this lifestyle, and they won't really care about the fact that they won't get laid or that they won't be sexually satisfied.
She's rather rough above the neck, and has a kid. :rolleyes:
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,540
Reaction score
4,070
Location
Inside her mind
Women are biologically wired to seek out the best male when it comes to looks and provision. Men are wired to seek out the most attractive women for reproduction etc.

This woman is out of the running unless you wanna play stepdaddy
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top