Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men Don't Cheat.. Only Woman Cheat!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not quite as simple as that, however these guys make some brilliant points.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin Samuels has been talking a lot about this too and they’re all correct.

men and women are different. If a woman cheats she has fallen out of love with her man and it’s inevitable that it’s going to be over soon.

a man just wants to f another woman there’s no love to this side chick he just wanted sex.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but if the girl he has fvcked is hotter, his girlfriend is out. Men cheat like women. And those 2 bozos.. please. The one on the left is gay I think.
I thought only gays and women had a gaydar? :)

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's not quite as simple as that, however these guys make some brilliant points.

They’re right.A woman has made significant mental and emotional leaps by the time she’s cheated,while for a guy it can be no more than a physical transaction.These are realities that girls are unable and unwilling to acknowledge. I was literally talking to my girlfriend about this the other day.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but if the girl he has fvcked is hotter, his girlfriend is out. Men cheat like women. And those 2 bozos.. please. The one on the left is gay I think.
Not necessarily the motives are different. Women cheat to escape and monkey branch while men cheat just for sex. Most men that cheat don’t leave even if the girl is hotter cause usually that’s not the goal of the guy/the situations are different and it doesn’t end up in a new girlfriend situation.

The guy was just looking for sex and probably found a random hook up somewhere.

when a woman cheats it’s with someone she was already talking to for a while behind her man’s back and looking to monkey branch.

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
The explanation of a voluntary behaviour doesn't necessarily justify its occurrence.

While the reasons why cheating occurs may often differ between the sexes, it doesn't make it a greater shortcoming for women just because they are wired differently. Sexual infidelity is sexual infidelity, regardless of sex.

If you agreed to exclusivity with someone, subsequently cheating on your partner is a violation of your integrity and loyalty towards them.

The mental gymnastics performed to minimize your decision to commit infidelity is just rationalizing having your cake and eating it too.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t certainly not see it as just because she is hotter. It’s a bit more nuanced.

all things being equal, yes. Depends on the type of hot. If it’s purely she’s more into her looks, that’s a downside.

I’ve said this many times on here but what we perceive as “hotness” is not all genetic, it’s the dedication the girl has to her appearance. Personally I don’t like super vain women.

have a look at how much difference a woman can make with makeup and clothing. I guarantee an 8 who’s just woken up looks worst than a 6 who’s been beautifying for a couple of hours.

bit of a side point to the thread I guess but I see a lot of girls with men mad about them, and if you look properly you can see it’s not her face, it’s the hours of work.

pretty much any girl who isn’t obese and over a 5 in looks can look absolutely knock out if they spend all their time and money on it.

men can’t do this. Saying that, any man who gets seriously fit can be successful and money of course speaks louder than anything

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true, men are designed for hipergamy not monogamy. I couldn't imagine myself with only one woman and I would cheat always.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something about him I don't like. Can't explain it.

Generally speaking though, there's too many Self-Help/Red Pill/blah blah blah gurus out there.

People need to pick their own d@mn selves up and go.

Stop relying on un-original YTers to 'change your life.'
Nobody is relying on anybody.

we take the information for either educational or entertainment purposes. What we do with it is up to us.

me personally I just ignore any Kevin haters. He’s done more to spread awareness of female nature than anybody else. His impact is so big he’s changing the culture and raising men standards everywhere.

he’s not perfect nobody is but in a world full of feminists I can’t stand any guy who criticizes those in the men’s community out there fighting the fight.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guarantee you that most Kevin Samuels worshippers also follow at least 2 other Red Pill YTers.

He makes really good money off of Incels that watch his videos and get the warm and fuzzies, then don't take any action to actually enact change in their lives.
Why are you judging other men? Why do you insult his viewers and make judgments on them as if you know any of them in person?

why shouldn’t men support other men? Whether It be education or entertainment people get value from his shows and are supporting him which they should.

you need to correct that thinking and whatever is making you feel that way.

i’ve seen many comments from guys saying how much he has improved their thinking. Whether it be to raising their standards and no longer chasing single moms to setting boundaries with women, working to improve their income etc.

Can’t forget to mention the positive impact he’s having on the women that are listening to his message (keyword is listening as many hate him still).

he’s changing the dating culture for the better in massive ways.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what someone who is brainwashed looks like ^

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we cheat, we're basically cheating ourselves.

Both men and women.

Why keep something if you dont wanna be there? Not saying Im a saint. But thats a big lesson life showed me.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
One in particular....every one of his videos, he just b!tches about female nature and talks about how you can't trust women.

He makes good money by b!tching about women
He is MGTOW afterall, that's his whole gimmick. No shortage of angry and sexually frustrated men out in the world to consume his content.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we cheat, we're basically cheating ourselves.

Both men and women.

Why keep something if you dont wanna be there? Not saying Im a saint. But thats a big lesson life showed me.
Who says we don't want to be there? I've cheated a lot and it's not because I didn't want to be there but because opportunities showed up and women made it easy for me. Only one woman ever found out I cheated (because I told her I was trying to get an open relationship going). That was a huge mistake.

Like one of my mentors taught me. If you want to fk other girls go ahead just do it but never let your main girl find out don't be destroying anyone's feelings and keep that stuff to yourself. Do it in a respectable way.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating happens when you're deceiving the other person, in other words lying about your sexual intentions. Imagine telling the other person that you love them BUT ALSO telling them "You're the only person in the world I want to sleep/have sex with" or "I don't need any other Woman, you are perfect for me in every way"................ Then she finds out you're fvcking another girl and is completely broken hearted because the things you said were a big lie. I think that's where the hurt comes from.

I would suggest, "Babe, I love you and care about you very much but I'm still sexually attracted to other Women and I do not think I can be sexually monogamous for the long term". Most Men who actually love their Wife/Girlfriend don't want to leave the Woman they're with but desire to have sex simply due to variety in pvssy. A Man is only willing to give his non-sexual time, attention and companionship to one Woman and that's his main. Other Women he just wants to fvck and that's as far as it goes.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazes me how many people stay in a relationship after cheating. The exception might be when there are young kids involved, but in most cases, the relationship is OVER at that point, for me anyway. It's happened to me and I emotionally check out at that point. Sure, when I was younger, I remember stupidly patching things up with gf's who cheated, but things were NEVER the same. I cheated on gf's too but it was an admitted sign of emotional immaturity. I did it as it was "bad" and just to see if I could get away with it. Plus, if she ever cheated, I'd at least have points in my column too. Lame, but I was in my early-mid 20's.

Now, I barely have time to actually date yet alone carry on a torrid affair or date 4 women at once.

Bottom line, don't cheat, EJECT if things are that bad. You can NEVER get your (wasted) time back.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never cheated on a girl. Been cheated on though.

Found out it was with a guy I thought was a good friend.

I invited him out to play pool one night. Halfway through the game, when it was my shot, I took my cue and busted him in the shin a few times.

We're no longer friends.
F*ucking love it. Some guys just never learn, unless you teach them a lesson.

Surprising, or maybe not, how many people cheat with a person who's close to their bf/gf, like a best friend. I think it's the element of being taboo that's alluring.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas women like sex just as much as men. And they will cheat for a big d!ck or an active tongue as much as any other reason.

Sometimes I think guys learn about women only from other guys...and that's their problem.