“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

'Men are scared off when they learn I still have my V-card': 35-year-old virgin opens up about her struggle to find 'the one'

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,142
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!

Well well...what to make of this? :rolleyes:
While she technically may still be a virgin, she doesn't really come across as a virgin, if you know what I mean. It's a bit like a man who boasts of how alpha he is (and he might have the car and the big muscles to 'prove' it) while he reeks of insecurity and beta.
35 year old virgin.

Wow, how much would her virginity sell for?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top