Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men are not emotionally mature

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic how Most woman are not any more emotionally mature than a 14 or 15 year old. They don't have to be because at this age she has figured out how to manipulate men any way so they don't mature past this point until they are forced to. Aka post wall.

Any girl that pulls the "he isn't emotionally mature or ready has an agenda.

Her words may be "you're not emotionally mature."

Her meaning is, " i'm looking for a rich good looking guy that i can latch my waggon to, use him and his resources to get ahead in life and if things don't work out i can take him for half of his money and assets and use his money to start over.
Let me see if I can add to this. As men we tend to extrapolate and figure and figure. It creates false roads in thinking. Lots of them. It’s best to simplify it down to basic.

The idea that women don’t “emotionally mature” is a red herring. Let me explain myself. Separate anything sexual and put it aside. Everything you pay attention to about this stuff...push it aside. It’s just background noise anyway.

So let’s take that person with ALL her sexual proclivities aside. Yes, she matures mentally and physically. She gains experience at work. She learns shortcuts, she matures. She gets skills and can have conversations that can have more depth. Very much so.

Now let’s put all that aside. That was real world living. Yes she matures. Evidence is completely observable. It’s a fact.

Now let’s take her “breeding program”. She has chemical responses that are initiated by her endocrine system. This is the second half of her survival strategy. I’ve had women who were older (30s to early 40s) comment to me that she feels like she is back in high school when she is with me. They are excited and giddy. You are correct. This part of her NEVER matures. EVER!
Through experience or personal moral codes from her first half can interfere, adjust, or modify this chemical response.

A woman is dualistic in nature. Her regular life vs. her sexual proclivities. She is born with a dualistic survival strategy. And YES, part of her strategy is to extract resources. It doesn’t matter how much money she makes, she will dwell in security of a stable secure man to protect her. BUT, this has little to do with biological desire and breeding.

She searches for the man who can give both but that is virtually impossible. Disney and social structure has done quite the number on women. Those stupid romance novels are ideal scenes but the books don’t go by the point of her having obtained the man for the first part of her survival strategy. Without restrictions and order to quell her chaos, she will destroy herself and anyone attached to her.

Epicenter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One test for maturity is to be able to discuss politics without losing it.

Maturity would befor example to be to be 'beta' in the forum.

PRW63

Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
A woman is dualistic in nature. Her regular life vs. her sexual proclivities. She is born with a dualistic survival strategy. And YES, part of her strategy is to extract resources. It doesn’t matter how much money she makes, she will dwell in security of a stable secure man to protect her. BUT, this has little to do with biological desire and breeding.
This is seen also in their dualistic Hypergamy. They look for the Alpha, the "Hawt Guy", for genes and strong babies, and for his physical protection. They look for the Beta Provider for resources and financial security/protection. In the past, you used to be able to find both in the same man. But feminism has destroyed that in our society and you either find one type of man or the other, and the majority are on the Beta side.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

The thing that strikes me about this whole discussion is this:

Each individual only has control over themselves and where they are in life has everything to do with the culmination of decisions made over time. Situations beyond one’s control certainly exist. But each person owns their response to the circumstances that they find themselves in, whether they had a hand in creating those circumstances or not.

Once a person realizes this (and many people, maybe even MOST people never do their entire lives), an interesting shift occurs. People become the embodiment of the

Serenity Prayer:

Grant me the ability to

1. Accept the things I cannot change
2. Have the courage to change the things I can
3. Have the wisdom to know the difference

Often it is the 3rd point that people struggle with, trying to control things they cannot have dominion over, whether it be other individuals, other people’s feelings etc. We each have dominion over ourselves.

Many people are also abdicating of their responsibilities to themselves. Looking for someone else to protect, do for them and handle life for them. A phenomenon more common to women but certainly present in plenty of men as well.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How this affects male/female dynamics is that relationships take on a transactional paradigm.

I will exchange this for that type relationships, which will not be satisfying over time because emotional depth is not achieved.

Classic examples are:

1. He buys dinner, she gives sex. (He has indirectly purchased her sex)

2. He gives resources, she gives compliance (sexual and otherwise)...

It is almost like a job. He’s paying so she shows up. If he stops paying she no longer shows up.

A better way is to give. People who give of themselves to others may or may not recieve in proportion to what is given. The joy must reside in the giving itself, not in the expectation of reciprocity. As people age and gain greater life experience and experience hurts and disappointments it becomes harder to continue to give with purity of heart. Bitterness and jadedness can easily set in. Which results in the narratives and attitudes of the article presented by the OP.

A pure heart wipes clean the hurts and disappointments of the past and is open to give, and to love. Few people can do this in their 40s and 50s and beyond.

But ones peace and serenity rely on the ability to do this in the face of and despite of the pain that life presents.

And life presents pain to all of us. Irrespective of sexual status. How we handle that pain defines who we are and how we interact with others around us.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"